On Bad Fake Cards (Move To Debates)

Supreme Gamesmaster

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

How is it even possible to make bad fakes? I mean, an OCG slip-up here or an unoriginal idea there is understandable, but how are piece-o-crap n00b cards even possible with the hundreds upon hundreds of example cards out there? The only way I can see is lack of effort.

Discuss.

Show an example of 1 please?

applesaucephpml3.jpg

thats all they do

most of them prolly get so excited that they can now make their own cards' date=' that they dont even think ... unfortunately though, some of them never learn past their initial excitement[/quote']

Curious viewpoint. Still, it often amazes me that people create cards like the "Applesauce" shown above. What do they find in crappy cards that they think is worth posting?

^^Don't Q4T/Q4E if you have nothing else to say.

Alright, we can get why people make bad cards. Why don't we try another question: Why do people expect their bad cards to get a good reception on YCM if they can see what we consider to be good cards?

Guest JoshIcy

isnt that why "Other Cards" exists? even i have made some downright silly cards. (2 in fact). I think its just laziness to read the forum board. Basically same reason we have some newbs/n00bs posting cards in other areas of the site....

@Clarie: Quoted For Truth.

yes, and ive made my own crappy cards (which ive never posted, cause they sucked so much)

but a lot of the people who post in any other cards actually think that the cards r supposed 2 be good

i have nothing against the occasional bad card, as long as the creator recognizes that it is bad

Archived