Iron Man Film

SushiTheLegend

I gotta say I just finished watching it a while ago...and all I can say is that film was EPIC WIN. I am so happy they are making a sequel as the film itself really surprised me completely, and Robert Downey Jr. did an excellent role as Tony Stark, never knew the guy until now but he rocks. I'm curious about all your opinions regading the film.

I didn't watch it at the cinema' date=' hehe. And if you haven't watched it I suggest you do, I also plan to watch Hulk too since it looks pretty sweet.

[/quote']No. That Film "The Incredible HULK" has worse GFX on the HULK itself then the first.Besides,its a COMPLETE remake.

This movie was awsome(If you havnt seen it stay after the credits or click on the spoiler to find out why)

There is a secret scene.

[spoiler=The text]

Nick Fury:Tony Stark?

Tony:Yes.

Nick Fury: I'm here to talk to you about the Avenger initative

It is a really awsome movie.By the way he has the coolest computer in the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read the following you may accidentally read somethin you dont want to. in other words ~SPOILER~

They are makin the hulk move again because they are planning are makin a bunch of movies and takin the heroes and makin the avengers movie. so expect a captain america film soon

Guest JoshIcy

I don't plan to see the Hulk.

Huh?I thought the Hulk was already done years ago.

new one coming out lol, this time with the "Abomination" as the villain...

The Hulk looks like itll be as Epic as Iron Man was. ANd i really enjoyed Iron Man, also cant wait for Dark Knight. And theres even word of a Spider-man 4! Venom IS back, and they might throw in Shocker or Rhino! Anyways, Iron Man was awesome.

Archived