Marvel Characters Updated with Wolverine!!

MILSS

Here are some of the cards in my marvel set!! :D

Note:I do not own these pictures and did not create them. :D

Please Comment and Rate!

Here is The Incredible Hulk!! 8)

Hulkcard.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when 1 monster on your side of the field is sent to the Graveyard by result of battle. You must also tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field and send them to the graveyard. Each time this card attacks flip a coin. If heads, this card is uneffetced by spell and trap cards until the end of the turn.

Here is Spider Man!

SpiderManCard.jpg

Here is Iron Man!

IronManCard.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when your opponent has at least 2 or more monsters on his side of the field then you do. Tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field to Special Summon this card. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

Here is Fantastic Four - The Thing!

ThingCard.jpg

Here is Fantastic Four - Invisible Woman!

InvisibleWomancard.jpg

Here is the Human Torch!!

HumanTorchCard.jpg

The last of the Fantastic Four Monsters, Mr. Fantastic!

MrFantasticCard.jpg

Here is the first villian, Venom!!

Venomcard.jpg

Here is Galactus!! He's effect is long, read it below.

GalactusCard.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned of Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field. You must pay 300 life points during each of your Standby Phases. This effect not optional. During each of your Draw Phases show the card you draw to your opponent. Depending on the type of card activate the following effects-

Monster - Increase the ATK of this card by 1000 until the end of the turn. This card cannot attack your opponent directly until the end of the turn.

Spell - Select one card on your side of the field (other then this card) and your opponent's side of the field. Destroy both cards. This card cannot attack this turn. If you control no other cards other then this card, inflict 500 life points to both players.

Trap - Inflict 1500 points of direct damage to your life points. This effect is not optional. This card is uneffected by Spell and Trap cards until the end of the turn.

Here is Silver Surfer!

SilverSurferCard.jpg

Here is the first of the XMen, Storm!!

Stormcard.jpg

Here is Black Cat!

BlackCatcard.jpg

Here is Spider Woman!!

62782nw3.jpg

Here is Thor!

Thorcard.jpg

Here is Wolverine!

62782sa7.jpg

Not too bad. I would like to see more.

yeah! that's a great idea!!! here r some suggestions: ironman, punisher, dr. strange, black cat, nick fury, thor, silver surfer, some of the x-men, and some of the fantastic four. other than that, i give it a 10/10!!!!!

Venom whould look awesome in that collection!!!!! (if u give him the right ability, like howabout...Dark Necrofear's ability!!!! "When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard by battle, this card is treated as an Equip Spell Card. Equip this card to an opponent's monster and take control of it. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you control the selected opponent's monster." but hey, that's just my opinion on venom's ability. u can do whatever u want with him)

maybe some female cards will impress me......... elektra' date='black cat,ms. marvel,spiderwoman,rogue,storm,......[/quote'] I love Rogue and Storm! And Jean Grey too! Go X-men!!!!

I like the card. However, Iron Man is underpowered and Venom is overpowered. Spiderman is a metagame-transforming card, so he's iffy... Hulk's very good though, and pretty much every card has OCG problems...

Archived