How over powered is it?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How over powered is it?

• Weak!!
    • Sorta Weak
    • Balanced
    • Slightly Overpowered
    • OP!!!!!

Today, since I had a card block, I decided to make a card based on Zero 2 of Kirby (I'm sorry it's overpowered..., I had a card block and that's what happens when I get card blocks, and it is that insanely difficult to beat the last boss...) Artists: http://HienHen.deviantart.com/

[IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc227/ShadowKyogre/YGO%20Cards/Zero2-GodofDarkness.jpg[/IMG]

Explanation of Cards having Life Points: If you would take any damage, you can instead redirect the damage to any card that has Life Points. It decreases by the appropriate amount. Damage is reduced by the monsters DEF. Cards with Life Points cannot be removed from the field (except for tributing for a Summon) until their LP has reduced to 0.

And I will be making some cards with LP if you're wondering (I already made some, but they're stuck on my other PC).

Read the Life Point Mechanic Explanation. Zero 2 starts out with 300,000 Life Points. If your opponent would deal damage to you, you can instead redirect it to Zero 2's Life Points. If the damage did not come from a monster equipped with "Shard Gun", then Zero 2 does not take any damage.

I think this is cheap due to the fact that you can get him out on your first turn before you play anything, and once that happens it's pretty much unstoppable.

Yeah, I can't see this getting into the TCG without getting banned. I'd say that you should make it vulnerable to effects and give it a different Summoning condition.

Well, I can give him a different Summoning condition (eg, you need "Dark Star" to Summon it). The effect however, I don't think I can change (except for the piercing part) because Zero 2's only weakness is the Shard Gun. And that reminds me of a card my bro made with the "First turn emergency".

Archived