Prince Caspian

Wyhe

Yesterday,I watched Chronicles of Narinia-Prince Caspian.The movie is not as great as the book,but there are several scenes worth watching.I practically gaped at the moving trees & river god appearing to the fight.Hooray!The minotaurs are on our side,can't say the same for the hag,werewolf & black dwarf though.The mouse with the toothpick-size sword needs serious inferiority mangaement issues.Also,Edmund left his torch in Narinia.

Overall Rating:9.7/10

Now some HP books was better than the movie but some movie was better than the books (like Order of the Phoenix)

But they didn't show the poltergeist working with the Transfiguration professor & so many other scenes.

i just got home from seeing this movie

just 1 thing disturbed me about half way through though....

the 4 kids were the only humans in narnia' date=' right? makes me wonder where the other humans came from.... @_@

[/quote']

It was explained by Aslan that those humans are the descendants of pirates who found their way to Narnia.

I saw it, my family loves the Narnia series... I've read all of the books, Caspian's not my favorite of them. (Magician's Nephew is tight)

The movie was a good representation, I'm glad they made the parts with story less boring that the book did. Reading all of that nearly put me to sleep.

Also, the monday I returned to school after the movie came out, the girls I sit next to in cardio were all talking about how cute Caspian was >> Kind of annoying, since Imma dude.

Archived