Enforcer Dragons

EliminateHRN

This is my newest Set, Enforcer Dragons. It is based off of Dragon-type monsters (hence the name) but also Dragon Support Cards. Here is the cards and if you can't read some of the effects plz tell me where I can put them up (NOTE: There are a few Vanillas though since this is a set they will have support so don't say don't make Vanillas). These cards are used by the main character in my Fan-Fic, Legion's Breath, Riley Ally

I don't own any of these images I got them from everywhere I forgot the artist's name but they don't belong to me

38821ci2.jpg

38821dp9.jpg

38821ev0.jpg

38821vk8.jpg

38821md6.jpg

38821wa8.jpg

38821nm4.jpg

38821wl9.jpg

38821zh3.jpg

38821lg2.jpg

38821ei1.jpg

Lore: This card can be Special Summoned if you have 3 or more "Dragon Tamer" monster in your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned this way, add 2 Dragon-Type monsters to your Deck from your Graveyard and shuffle the Deck. If a "Dragon Tamer" monster you control is destroyed, during the next End Phase that monster was destroyed, you may add it back to your Deck and shuffle the Deck. Then, draw 1 card. If a Dragon-Type monster you control is removed from play, look through your Deck and add 1 Dragon-Type monster to your hand.

38821jm4.jpg

38821hb2.jpg

Please Rate and Comment

Tuners can be normal monsters? I didn't know that. lol I never read up on the rules of Synchros.

But nice cards' date=' sweet effects, great pics. ;)

[/quote']

Duh.There are already 3 normal tuners made by the OCG.

Tuners can be normal monsters? I didn't know that. lol I never read up on the rules of Synchros.

But nice cards' date=' sweet effects, great pics. ;)

[/quote']

Duh.There are already 3 normal tuners made by the OCG.

Really? I don't follow OCGLand much

Names are the hardest things for me to come up with. lol

What's your fan fic about? And is it long? :P

And it is about a few kids that find a stone called Infinite Savior and the girl (who has a crush on the main character) finds out that the writing on it gains infinite power to whoever controls it then a bad guy steals it and now they are on a journey trying to save the World and Infinite Savior

3 out of all your cards aren't overpowered: Lightning Shock Dragon and Thunder Shock Dragon.

Undersea Serpent: Alone, he's a 4-star, 2000 ATK monster without drawbacks. In fact, he has an effect that benefits you, letting you negate attacks that target him. So, he's untouchable in battle and incredibly powerful.

Rage of the Mountains: There's no such thing as a counter-spell card, first of all (It would be a quick-play). Next, this card would be far to useful. The reason is that Dragon-type monsters are primarilty aggro-strategy cards. Hero Signal and Magician's Circle summon E-Heroes and Spellcaster monsters (respectively), neither of which has many aggro-oriented cards. Dragon monsters have powerful cards to support them, and so cannot be summoned by a card like this.

Dragon Tamer -- Yoku: She's a 3-star with 1600/1600, and a beneficial effect, a bad sign already. Next, her effect about spell card activation doesn't make sense (if you activate a spell card, your opponent doesn't control it -- you do), and finally her final effect makes her completely overpowered. Using something like Foolish Burial, and then Skull Lair or Soul Release gets her out of play, and "boom!". Just like that, just using a couple of S & T, you can bring out any dragon card you want from your deck. All you have to do is remove from play a 3-star, and you could get BEWD or Horus LV6.

Volcano Minion Dragon: By tributing him, you can Special Summon a Dragon-type monster. It doesn't say from where, so the assumption is anywhere. Alright, say goodbye to the 4-star dragon, and say hello to Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, prepped and ready for an aggro-fest!

Blazing Volcano Dragon: Once you've summoned that BEUD with minion dragon, you can remove it from play to summon this guy. He's got 2900 ATK, which means 7400 damage if you can get him and BEUD to attack directly. To add to that, you can put any dragon monster in your deck to your hand, once per turn, for no cost at all! So if you can hold off against this guy and BEUD at the same time, then you've got whatever's in your opponent's hand to deal with. In fact, they might have a Spirit Ryu, and just discard the cards from their hand to deal even more aggro damage! It's a fast and easy way to eliminate someone easily, especially comboed with the other cards in your set.

Dragon Tamer -- Nikki: Just add any Dragon-type monster you want to your hand, right? Well, if Nikki is a Special Summon, then you could add a 5 or 6 lvl monster, and tribute summon. its as easy as that, and you get a powerful monster on the field. Not only that, but Nikki isn't really hard to summon. It's pretty easy to get 3 dragons in your Graveyard. And even without that effect, Nikki's still powerful. With 1900 ATK, she stands a fair chance against most of the monsters in the metagame. Not only that, but she's got 2 other effects. One brings another Dragon Tamer to your hand from your deck when Nikki goes to the RFP, and the other tributes a dragon to destroy all face-up monsters on the field (... why tribute? The effect will destroy the dragon anyway.), sort of a cross between Dark Hole and Lightning Vortex (there's no discard required, though). This makes her a powerful field control and a fair aggro and stall... all three elements of dueling rolled up into one, overpowered card.

Avoid the Traps: What, Lightning Vortex is going to kill me monsters? Nah, I'll just negate it. Oh, hammer shot? Nah, negate it. Torrential Tribute, ooh... actually, I'll negate that too. This is just a way to ensure your monsters are untouchable. Your opponent can't even do it, just you. That's called ultimate field control.

Once per turn you may remove from play 1 face-up monster your opponent control
... overpowered. All balanced cards that remove like that either have a major drawback or incredibly harsh summoning conditions. Tiger Dragon has neither, in fact he has another beneficial effect! Oh, and he sort of looks like a Lion more than a Tiger.

Thermanal: Woo-hoo! Conditional Summon without drawbacks! 2900 ATK, plus beneficial effects! If you put together the effects which special summon him without drawback (just a condition must be met), his other supporting effects that also have no drawback, and his 2900 ATK, you break him.. plain and simple.

Balanced Cards:

Lightning Shock Dragon: His effect is balanced, but is a burn effect. Most dragon-types are aggro, so that's an interesting choice. He's easy to summon because of his level (8), meaning you need Thunder Shock Dragon and any other lvl 4 non-tuner to Synchro Summon him.

Thunder Shock Dragon: Did you make the picture for this card? I notice it's a modified version of Divine Dragon Ragnarok's picture, which is quite subtle. You also used the card as, instead of fusion material, Synchro material. If you had made this card into an effect-tuner, it would have ruined the whole thing. Good job on this card.

Magicbunny it is supposed to be that way as I'm still in progresses of making these I'm making some changing now and also Undersea Serpent odesn't get no booth only the others does but most going to stay the same and I don't care if they are overpowered I'm not even half way done with this set you will see what I havwe in store. Also I forgot to add this, I'm still working on the next card

Archived