Inuyasha Card Contest!(unactive)

Ok this a contest for making Inuyasha cards!

Rules:

No stealing cards

No old cards

You must make One monster, one trap, one magic

All there cards have to have something to do with Inuyahsa

Grading:

OCG-35%

Spelling-25%

Picture Quality-15%

Balance-25%

Prizes:

1st- 6reps 75 points

2nd- 60 points

3rd- 40 points

Honorable Mention1- 10pts

Honorable Mention2- 10pts

Ends June 10th of this year(2008 )

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

*GASP!*

InuYasha!

Can you de-emphasis pic quality? You make it sound like this is a pic-finding contest instead of a card contest.

Entry reserved besides.

*GASP!*

InuYasha!

Can you de-emphasis pic quality? You make it sound like this is a pic-finding contest instead of a card contest.

Entry reserved besides.

It's only 25 percent. Having a decent picture is an important quality of a card.

It is? I thought it was the card itself that mattered. Odd.

You're annoying. I don't recall saying that the card itself wasn't important. Besides, the picture is part of the card. You make it seem as if the picture and the card are two separate entities, like saying an apple and the juice that's a part of it aren't part of the same thing.

Anyway, you don't see regular Yu-Gi-Oh cards with poorly drawn pictures on them, do you? If pictures didn't matter, they wouldn't be there at all. There's no reason pictures shouldn't count just as much as spelling and balance does.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Still, I think a bit too much credit is placed on people who happen to have the skill to find a picture online and copy/paste the URL into a text box. I mean, seriously, it's innovative ideas that count, not lucky timing with Google or dA.

Still' date=' I think a bit too much credit is placed on people who happen to have the skill to find a picture online and copy/paste the URL into a text box. I mean, seriously, it's innovative ideas that count, not lucky timing with Google or dA.

[/quote']

It's not lucky timing that counts. It's about taking the effort to find a decent picture to make your card look presentable. I agree that it takes more creativity to come up with a neat effect. I'm just saying that pictures are important, too.

Archived