The Dream Game

Careless Whisper

This is a fun and easy game to play. All you need to do, is describe a dream that you have had, or that you remember having. As descriptive as you can. Then the member who posts below you has the rate the dream that you describe.

Easy as cooking cereal, now I'll start you off with the dream I had last night. About me and Stephanie.

Not a sound, but the wind swirling through the air, and the soft rushing of waves gently crashing into the shore line. The sunset reflecting like a bright rippled orange across the water's opague surface. The air gentle breeze acting like a hand petting the soft and cozy fur of a puppy, to two figures standing, embraced, a boy and a girl, watching the sun set beyond the calming horizon. The girl's long and blonde hair swirling and gently billowing along with the wind, her head lay calmly and sleepily along the boy's chest. And only total silence seemed to be the only thing in the world to break the two apart.

Touching... 8.5/10. my dreams never get that far. The most realistic thing I can reember was this:

I remember standing in an auditorium, gradually moving downhill to a center point. I walked down there with some sort of weapon in my hand (I never used it, so I don't remember what it was). There was a lack box at the center, with a dorr inside. I entered the door and found myself in an underground ruins, with machinery coating the walls. I remember going down to a very low level of the area, with water dripping from above and water on the floor. I pressed a button at the end of the hall and something dropped from the roof, then I remember being back at the entrance point. The most vivid thing about the dream was a door that wasn't there when it first started. I entered, finding an empty room. Turning the corner I saw some sort of robot suited for attacking, then I ran past it into a labyrinthine room connection to a large number of other rooms, each full of robots like the one before, all swarming moving. I ran out after seeing an even larger room with hordes of humongous machines in there, and that's all I remember...

Reminds me of I-Robot, very epic 9/10.

I found myself in a crimson red suit. On what appeared to be a metal platform a few yards away stood two guys in all jet black leather. They each held a gun. I climbed down this ladder, and approached their platform. As i climbed their ladder , they began yelling, incoherently. I reached the top and i realized they were not human. The one to my right began approaching me, and I stepped easily back to the ladder. I was no longer in a suit, but in a coat of what seemed to be blood. The second thing approached me, they covered me something (i dont recall what) and began stabbing me with razor sharp blades. . .then i awoke

7/10

The wind was blowing gently. I was on an island but there were houses and buldings but nobody there. I looked around for someone and then I went inside a planetarium and suddenly the grim reaper was there. He looked up and a dead voice said "Now is the time.....". I ran for my life the grim reaper was hot on my trail floating above the ground. Then it was night. he disappeared. I walked on and then...... BOOM! I woke up.

Archived