The WARTARIANS!!

Noble Legend

Should I add more cards to this set?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I add more cards to this set?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No
    • Bring out a new set of cards (Based on SPECIAL LV. monsters)

READ THIS FIRST!

# These cards are still in balancing stages, I've tried my best to keep them balanced.

# Let me know OCG errors, since again, I tried my best to remove all the errors.

# Also I put hours into work, trying to find the 'perfect' effect for all three cards.

# I also Credit "MAGICBUNNY" and "TITUS" for helping me just fix up these effects (a teeny bit).

# I also give much Credit to "BLOODRUN" for perfecting the OCG on Tymarian Enforcer, Greavian Guardian and Rashimor Angel cards!

I previously had 3 cards on here. But I thought to myself "Are these cards worth it?" the answer was no. So, in that, I'm back to modifying their effects.

62347xw5.jpg

EFFECT:

When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, remove 3 or more Spell Cards in your Graveyard from play (except effects that effect removed from play cards). During Damage Calculation, this card gains 300 ATK x the amount of cards removed from play by this card's effect. If this monster destroys a Defence Position monster, you must place 1 Spell Card removed from play by this card's effect into your Graveyard. Each turn, during your Standby Phase, you can remove 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard from play.

62347dc5.jpg

EFFECT:

When this card successfully attacks, place 1 "Greave Counter" on this card. By removing a number of "Greave Counters" on this card, it gains 1 of the following effects resolved by how many "Greave Counters" are removed:

2- Both players discard their hands to their respective Graveyards, they then draw the amount of cards they discarded from their respective Decks.

3- By Tributing this card, draw 2 cards from your Deck.

4- This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly (Damage inflicted is equal to the original ATK of this card).

62347bx6.jpg

EFFECT:

As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you can tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to increase this card's ATK by 500 until the End Phase of that turn. In addition, if your opponent controls face-up monsters with 2500 ATK or more, this card may attack your opponent's Life Points directly (Damage inflicted to your opponent's Life Points is the original ATK of this card). If your opponent controls monsters with 1000 ATK or less, this card is changed to Defence Position until the End Phase of that turn.

Please Comment on how well they are Balanced, Stats, Effects, OCG etc...

[spoiler=disclaimer]

The pictures of the cards are not mine, I do not take any credit for them.

The 2nd one's effect when 4 counters are removed is underpowered.

The 3rd one is overipowered' date='give it a lower ATK or give it a effect that ATK will decrease when attacking directly via this effect.

[/quote']

1st Bold - 2 Cards draw isn't such underpowered, also you can CHOOSE to activate it whenever you wish to. It could come in handy when in sticky situations and you need cards. Also you don't need to activate that effect, you may choose any other.

2nd Bold - Overpowered? The ATK is 100 more than "Drillago".

ATK 1600

Effect:

When there are only face-up monsters with ATK 1600 or more on your opponent's side of the field' date=' this monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

[/quote']

Now, this card has 100 MORE ATK points, and it can only attack directly WHEN there are monsters with 2500 or more. ALSO the damage inflicted is the ORIGINAL ATK of the card. I think you didn't read that part of the card. Also there is a downside effect which forces you to change the card to DEF position if there is a card with under 1000 ATK on your opponent's side of the field. This card's attack Life Points effect was originally 3000, but then lowered to 2500 so it included both lvl 7 & 8 monsters. This card can IF it attack Life Points directly, could be an easy target the next turn. OR if your opponent controled... for eg.

1 BEWD and 1 Red-Eyes Black Chick.

Now, Rashimor Angel must be changed to DEF position due to Red-Eyes Black Chick and cannot attack directly while in DEF position.

So therefore this card's effect is very easy to counter if your deck has the right cards in it.

That last effect is underpowered compared to the previous effects.

Ahh, yes, I somewhat agree. Also could be the most handy though in time of need. If i get more comments saying the same thing, I will change the effect to possibly 3 cards. I'm not sure as yet though.

Archived