My Cards

Kazal

Some cards I made:

94930uj7.jpg

Holy Warrior - Ragner

This card can not be normal summoned or set. This card can only be summoned with the effect of "Divine Warrior Ritual". As long as this card remains face-up on the field no other cards with "Holy Warrior" in their name can be chosen as attack targets. When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard you can discard 1 card from your hand to special summon one monster with "Holy Warrior" in it's name to the field in Attack position.

94930hg6.jpg

Black Saint - Blade

As long as there is another monster card with "Black Saint" in its name this card can not be attacked.Once per turn, during your stand-by phase you can discard 1 card to the graveyard to draw 1 card from your deck.

94930em0.jpg

Holy Warrior - Sandus

As long as this card remains face-up on the field all Warrior-type monster gain 200 ATK and 300 DEF. When this card is sent to the graveyard you can discard 1 card from your hand to return this card to your deck and shuffle your deck.

Pretty good idea...Errors here and there, but pretty good!!!

Rating:

image: 1/2 [hated the last one...to blurry]

ocg 1.5/2

effect: 1.5/2

overall card: 1.3/2

interest:1.3/2

So you got a 6.6/10!

Good effort! I see a lot of potential! just improve your images and other areas that are lacking and it will be perfect! Great attempt!

Ty all

What do you think of these?

94930oe9.jpg

This card can not be special summoned. By removing 2 cards from your graveyard with "Black Saint" in their name from the game this card can attack twice during the same battle phase for that turn.

94930av6.jpg

94930ps6.jpg

When this card is sent to the graveyard from your hand you can special summon this card to face-up defense position by discarding 1 "Divine Warrior Ritual" from your hand. This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

Archived