>>>>Dark-Edge Phantom<<<<

ABC Gun

Here's a card that is surely gonna give you an "Edge" in a duel, get it "Dark-EDGE Phantom", yeah that was lame I know.

(picture done by SeanE at www.deviantart.com)

32771zm4.jpg

(here’s the effect for “Dark-Edge Phantom”)

(here’s the effect for “Dark-Edge Phantom”)

This card cannot attack your opponent directly. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Edge Spirit Token" (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 1000/DEF 500). These Tokens can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. While this card is in your Graveyard, one time only, you can Tribute 1 or more "Edge Spirit Token(s)" you control to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Fusion Deck for each "Edge Spirit Token" you Tributed by this card's effect, ignoring the summoning conditions. Any monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is destroyed during the End Phase of the turn it is Special Summoned.

This card cannot attack your opponent directly. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Edge Spirit Token" (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 1000/DEF 500). These Tokens can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. While this card is in your Graveyard, one time only, you can Tribute 1 or more "Edge Spirit Token(s)" you control to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Fusion Deck for each "Edge Spirit Token" you Tributed by this card's effect, ignoring the summoning conditions. Any monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is destroyed during the End Phase of the turn it is Special Summoned.

seems a tad overpowered, being able to summon any monster from anywhere basically...

no matter if it is destroyed during the end phase, youve still got all the phases in front of it that you can do some serous damage!

plus these tokes can attack twice!

this is a very powerful monster, but there arent enough limitations on him if you ask me. ^_^

6.3/10

With this card, you can easily summon all 3 sacred beasts, FGD, Cyber End Dragon, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon...etc.

You see? After this card has destroyed just a few monsters, you can summon as many powerful monster you wish, without making a single tribute.

Nice OCG and pic though.

I will rate it a G, but will gladly give it an O, if you replace the effects that makes you summon a monster without a tribute with giving it a cost. ^_^

I like a big signature plus "Deepsea Warrior" is my favorite card of all time, I've kept the first one I got when Pharoah's Servent came out, and as far as I'm concerned, I can destroy any monster with "Deepsea Warrior", even "Dark Armed Dragon"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived