Card Making Contest!

J123

Do You Like The Way I've Made This Contest? Please, vote now!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Like The Way I've Made This Contest? Please, vote now!

• Yeah, I love it! You rock dude!
    • Hmm I guess it's OK.
    • Eh, well not really...

My Card Making Contest!:D

What do you have to do?

Well, in this contest you must create 3 cards. Monster Spell And Trap. The three members who create the best cards will get prizes and an (optional) reserved entry in the dueling competiton, my dueling competition will be hopefully be held soon after my card making comp and will be called ''The Duel Contest!''

1st Prize: 30 points 3reps

2nd Prize: 20 points 2reps

3rd Prize: 10 points 1rep

Rules

1.No Spamming, anyone who spams or doube-posts will be neg-repped

2.No overpowered cards these cards will simply be ignored.

End date: 7th June 2008

Good Luck and have fun!:D

WINNERS!!!:

1st: ultimateryan

2nd: doomer 46

3rd: Dark Edo Phoenix

Sorry to the other contestants!

Qinners, please pm me if you would like the promised reserved entry into my dueling competiton.

:D Good Day!

My entry, Hope you like em!

Monster:

daemonmonarch.jpg

effect:This card can be Normal Summoned or Set without tribute. If it is Summoned this way, it cannot attack. Once per turn, you may select and activate 1 of the following effects.

---Select 1 card of the field. Place 1 Ally Counter on it.

---Select and destroy 1 card with at least 1 Ally Counter on it.

---Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Ally Monster in your Graveyard to your side of the field, except "Legion's Daemon Monarch."

Spell:

16322ip7.jpg

Trap:

16322jc1.jpg

[spoiler=Ally Rules(please read these to understand)]i thought of a new set of rules, sort of like how the new synchro monsters are. These type of monsters have a sort of black background (which i have tried to replicate) and are called Ally monsters.

The way they work is simple: they stack on top of each other. most of them gain the effects of cards underneath it, like this one, but others i have yet to make have effects that gain ATK points to all the other 'stacked' monsters beneath it.

1. A Stack is a monster card zone with one or more Ally monsters in it, so a Stack can have one monster in it if the one monster is an Ally monster.

2. What they do: only the monster on top can attack, and all monsters change battle positions to what the monster on top is currently doing.

3. When the top monster is destroyed do to battle, the other monsters stick around for a while. just until they are attacked and destroyed. The top monster must be attacked first!!

4. If an effect activates that destroys all monsters, all monsters in the Stack are destroyed as well.

5. A card can be stacked like a normal summon, and it takes your normal summon for the turn.

6. Instead of placing it in its own monster card spot you place it on top of one of your own. or you can place it in an empty monster card spot if you want, but they wont get their effect that way in most cases.

7. Field Spells work the same way as ally monsters, they stack on top of each other and they going their effects. Unless stated, only the top card’s effect is applied.

First, my almighty creation. Seacave Hydra!

76110ce4.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 WATER monsters on your side of the field. Each time a Spell or Trap Card is activated, you can Special Summon 1 "Hydra Head Token". (Sea Serpent-Type/WATER/Level 3/ATK 1200/DEF 1200.) Tribute 1 WATER monster to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, destroy all monsters on your side of the field and Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard except "Seacave Hydra".

Now for Chaos Impact!

76110kz8.jpg

Finally, my Deepsea Ambush!

76110ji2.jpg

May the best man win. ^_^

Archived