Asii's Card Contests.

Asii

Rules:

1. The card has to be a monster card.

2. It cannot be overpowered (this means that the aggregate sum of the ATK and DEF cannot exceed 10,000). Cards that absolutely cannot be destroyed or removed from play are also excluded.

3. No pictures with white backgrounds. These cards will be automatically disqualified.

4. No pictures with black backgrounds, and white specks around the picture. These cards will also be disqualified.

5. It can be a card that you have made before.

6. The monster does not need to have an effect, but creative effect cards are generally rated higher.

7. Remember to give art credit (you'll have to do better than tell me you got the picture off of Google).

8. If it is an insta-kill card, the effect cannot be activated unless it is on the field for three turns (consider adding some other sort of limitation as well).

9. The picture can come from anywhere, as long as it follows the rules.

10. This contest ends June 6 at 6 P.M. (Central time zone).

11. It must be a card that you have made yourself.

1st place reward is 20 points.

Image link: http://www.7hammerllc.com/images/Lucifer%20new%20card.jpg

56179hf0.jpg

EFFECT:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 1000 Life Points or more. The original ATK of this card becomes half of the Life Points you paid due to this card's effect. During the End Phase of the turn this card was summoned, put one counter on this card (max 1.). Remove 1 counter from this card to activate one of the following effects based on this card's original ATK: 500 or more ATK - Discard 1 card from your hand. 1500 or more ATK - Draw 1 Card. 2500 or more ATK - Destroy 1 card on the field. 3500 or more ATK - This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. 5000 or more ATK - Destroy all cards on the field except this card then draw cards from your deck up to the number of cards destroyed.

poke123, your card will be disqualified from the contest unless you can give me some valid credit. I'll only accept your card if you can tell me the deviantID of the person you got that picture from. Crediting a website that anybody can post stuff on is about as good as crediting the Internet.

By the way, Sky Leviathan is in the lead.

Lavesta.jpg

Effect: When this monster is Normal Summoned properly you can Special Summon one Wind Attribute monster from your graveyard in any battle position. If this monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard as a result of battle you can remove two Wind Attribute monster from your graveyard out of play to Special Summon this monster onto the field in Face up Attack Position.

picture cred:

The Kitsune Archer

poke123' date=' your card will be disqualified from the contest unless you can give me some valid credit. I'll only accept your card if you can tell me the deviantID of the person you got that picture from. Crediting a website that anybody can post stuff on is about as good as crediting the Internet.

[b']By the way, Sky Leviathan is in the lead.[/b]

Cool! ^_^

As said earlier, Olimar72, cards without proper credit will not be accepted.

I notice that the name of the user is somewhat readable on the side, though. Maybe you can make something out of that, because I sure can't read it. Also, you might want to consider cutting that part out once you find the name of the artist.

Entry reserved.

[img]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/240/87098tt9.jpg [/img]

[b]Effect:[/b] When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, switch the control of this card to your opponent. During the End Phase of the 3rd turn this card's control is with your opponent, remove this card from play and deal 1500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[b]Image Credits:[/b] izmaylei (deviantART)
[url]http://izmaylei.deviantart.com/art/school-girl-27391472[/url]

Archived