What, are my cards all so terrible none of you can bear to look at them?

For fun... how likely is Slaught to win over Aleina?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. For fun... how likely is Slaught to win over Aleina?

• Quite, to say the least.
    • He's got a fair chance.
    • ...No. Just no.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

It started as a dark counterpart for Athena the Battle Goddess in Shadow Avian's contest, but I revamped it into this 'cuz I liked it so much. Here's Aleina the Dark Goddess.

8813ds6.jpg

[spoiler=Effect Reads:]When your face-up monster removes another monster from the field by its effect, you can remove both monsters from play to Special Summon this card. You can remove your face-up monster on the field from play to Special Summon 1 DARK monster that has been removed from play and inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. During each player's Standby Phase, the player whose turn it is must remove 1 card on his/her side of the field from play. If they cannot, inflict 2000 points of damage to their Life Points. This card cannot be removed from play by its own effect.

[spoiler=Incidental Religious Tie-In]She's a Dark Goddess. O,x

And now, her suitor. I was originally just curious to see if there were any decent images for a counterpart, but when I found this, I felt I just HAD to make it. It's Slaught, the Dark God. BTW, the cost for being unable to remove a card is so much more severe than Aleina's is because of how much easier it is to remove from your Deck than to remove from the field.

8813ti4.jpg

[spoiler=Effect Reads:]When a monster on your side of the field is removed from play by the effect of your "Aleina the Dark Goddess," you can Special Summon this card and inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. No monsters can be destroyed except as a result of battle. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, your opponent must remove monsters in his/her Graveyard from play whose total Level is equal to or greater than the Level of the destroyed monster. If they cannot, inflict damage to their Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. During each player's Standby Phase, the player whose turn it is must remove 1 card from the top of his/her Deck from play. If they cannot, they lose the Duel.

[spoiler=Incidental Religious Tie-In:]He's a Dark God. O,x

8813zk7.jpg

[spoiler=Effect Reads:]When your face-up Level 6 or higher monster on the field is removed from the field, you can Special Summon this card. You can remove 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play to select and activate 1 of the following effects: •Increase your Life Points by an amount equal to the removed monster's ATK. •Remove 1 DARK Attack Position monster on the field from play whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the removed card. •Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Deck whose Level is lower than the Level of the removed monster.

[spoiler=Incidental Religious Tie-In:]The image seems so angelic. Plus the bit about removing DARK monsters to improve you. Sounds saintly in a way.

8813vz6.jpg

[spoiler=Effect Reads:]During your Standby Phase, you must discard the bottom card of your Deck. If you cannot, destroy this card and decrease your Life Points by 2000 points. Depending on the type of card sent, activate the corresponding effect: - Monster Card: Half the ATK of face-up monster until the End Phase. - Spell Card: No monsters can be removed from the field until your opponent's next End Phase. - Trap Card: Both players skip their next Draw Phases. During their Standby Phases, they each draw a card from their opponent's Deck. All effects that would be activated during the Standby Phase are then activated.

[spoiler=Incidental Religious Tie-In:] This was based on the three Monastic Vows of Conversion of Manners, Stability, and Obedience. If a Monster Card is removed, an opponent's monster must Obey your monsters for a turn by having its ATK halved. If a Spell Card is removed, the field must remain Stable for the next turn. If a Trap Card is removed, both players Convert their Manners to draw cards from their opponent's Deck instead of their own.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

^^Er, thanks, care to say why?

EDIT: Added two more, completely unrelated cards. All four have some odd religious tie-in, though.

Archived