contest of the gods (judgeing time)

This contest has nothing to do with gods

Anywayy

If you want to join my contest just make one monster card you may enter up to 5 cards.

judging rubric

out of 300 points

Balance-120 points

art work-40 points

if i can understand the card-80

effect-60

Prizes-

1st-4 rep points and 30 points

2nd-2 rep points and 20 points

3rd-10 points

end date changed two 6/6/08

entry reserved

EDIT: here it is

[align=center]commanderofsouls.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, select 1 unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone on your opponent's side of the field. Each time this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, select an empty Spell & Trap Card Zone. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot Set Spells & Traps in the zones selected by this effect. When this card is removed from the field, destroy cards that you control, or decrease your Life Points by 1000 for each zone selected by this card's effect.[/align]

how do u put cards on here cause i got 1

First, copy your card off of the Maker and put into a Paint or like image editing file. Try saving it as a JPEG instead of a BMP to make it easier to load. Then, go to www.tinypic.com or like image uploading site, and upload your pic. Then, just copy the IMG link into your forum post.

First' date=' copy your card off of the Maker and put into a Paint or like image editing file. Try saving it as a JPEG instead of a BMP to make it easier to load. Then, go to www.tinypic.com or like image uploading site, and upload your pic. Then, just copy the IMG link into your forum post.

[/quote']

Orrrrr (and I know this is far'fetched) you could either read the rules about posting or use your common sense and find the "Insert Image" Selection on the positing screen... but nobody wants to do something like that. In fact, we find it better to spam the threads... thank you for wasting bandwidth.

First' date=' copy your card off of the Maker and put into a Paint or like image editing file. Try saving it as a JPEG instead of a BMP to make it easier to load. Then, go to www.tinypic.com or like image uploading site, and upload your pic. Then, just copy the IMG link into your forum post.

[/quote']

Orrrrr (and I know this is far'fetched) you could either read the rules about posting or use your common sense and find the "Insert Image" Selection on the positing screen... but nobody wants to do something like that. In fact, we find it better to spam the threads... thank you for wasting bandwidth.

Okay, so one step is different. It still has to be uploaded to an image upload site. In fact, my way is faster, because you can copy the IMG link right into the post and it'll show up.

Lavesta.jpg

Effect: When this monster is Normal Summoned properly you can Special Summon one Wind Attribute monster from your graveyard in any battle position. If this monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard as a result of battle you can remove two Wind Attribute monsters from your graveyard out of play to Special Summon this monster onto the field in Face up Attack Position.

Picture Cred:

The Kitsune Archer

• 3 weeks later...

[/quote']

Okay, so one step is different. It still has to be uploaded to an image upload site. In fact, my way is faster, because you can copy the IMG link right into the post and it'll show up.

OR! once you finish your card, JUST CLICK ON THE CARD AND COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW!!!!!

I hope these cards please you!!

90319gg3.jpg

When this card attacks your opponent can discard 2 cards from the top of thier deck to negate this monster's attack, also if this card would be destroyed as a result of battle you can discard 3 cards from your hand to Special summon this card from the Graveyard.(your opponent's battle phase is then ended) You can only activate this effect a turn after this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle.

90319js4.jpg

90319mb0.jpg

Thestalos The Firestorm Monarch+Fire Princess

When this card is fusion summoned your opponent must discard a card from his/her hand, if it was a Monster card, inflict damage to your opponent's Life points equal to the Level of the destroyed card x 200 points, if the card was a spell or trap it's level is treated as 2. Each time you increase your Life points, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Life points you gained.

90319dn5.jpg

Archived