The Dark Rulers( 4 card set, 1 Fusion)

armageddon08

At least they aren't newbish.

For 1:You must always include a disclaimer about the artists of the card picture(s)' date=' if not your thread will most likely be locked.[/size']

Okay. New means nothing in your case, since I opened up one, and after looking at it, didn't want to look at them again..

You card's balance is totally off.. On a rating from 1 to 100 on balance (1 being the worst), it would probably rate a 7.

This card is an absolute powerhouse, tooo powerful.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by offering 3 DARK monsters on the field(one of which has to be a Ruler of Shadows monster). This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spells' date=' Traps, and Effect Monsters[/b'].

ATK 4000

DEF 4000

Okay, let's begin.

1st Bold in the Quote - "....This card cannot be Special Summoned except by offering 3 DARK monsters on the field....". This means that obviously you can Tribute monsters on your opponent's side of the field as well. How unfair is that to your opponent? And how unbalanced is it? If you were to keep it, change it to "....This card cannot be Special Summoned except by offering 3 DARK monsters on your side of the field as a Tribute....". This would clear up that big unbalancement.

2nd Bold in Quote - "....This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spells, Traps, and Effect Monsters...". BIG NO NO! This card is basically invincible to everything your opponent can throw at you. Not even the Egyptian God Cards, the most powerful cards in the game can do that (their effects against Spell, Trap and Monster effects are dependant). This is possibly 90% of the reason this card is unbalanced.

3rd Bold in Quote - "...ATK 4000.....DEF 4000...". Along with the previous bold, this makes the card even more unbeatable. This thing can take on Obelisk the Tormentor and be unaffected by his effects. Anything that can take on a God Card and shut down its effects is 100% overpowered. Possibly move this down to 3000 ATK and 3000 DEF....

Also, use Img tags... Dont use Links...

To add Img tags (this will place the actual card picture into the Post) is easy to do.

1: Create your card

2: Save it

3: Click on the card (a bar below will say "Uploading to Image Shack")

4: A [ img] tag link should then be avaliable then for you to copy any paste (including [ img] and [ /img].

That's all I have to say for now... Below are my ratings...

Name: 4/10 (could of been more creative)

Picture: 3/10 (also not very good quality, and could have been more creative)

Effect: 0/10 (1 word, OVERPOWERED)

Stats: 0/10 (1 word, OVERPOWERED)

OCG: 7/10 (All right, i suppose, this has picked you up a bit)

Originality: 4/10 (All right)

Total Rating: 18/60 = 3/10 = 33%

Also, there is a big NO NO in this post, NO IMAGE CREDIT.

Just letting you know... Still, keep at it, make sure you take your time when creating cards, making sure it is all in balance. If you are hoping to find out how to improve cards, which i suggest. Go to the "Realistic" forum, post your cards there and seek advice. Then, once balanced, move the Thread here. So that there can be more good comments about your cards..

All the best :)

Archived