possible to make ls deck without jd?

Guest Chaos Pudding

I disagree' date=' no real point to play since you would die in a duel without judgment.

[/quote']

Without JDragon, Lightsworn are about as effective as Zombies.

I disagree' date=' no real point to play since you would die in a duel without judgment.

[/quote']

I really beg to differ, its like saying Amazoness can pwn Monarchs in the first turns of a duel. but of course...I may be wrong.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

I really beg to differ, its like saying Amazoness can pwn Monarchs in the first turns of a duel. but of course...I may be wrong.

They are about as fast as Zombies, they have a Zombie Master card, they have their own draw support to counteract the lack of searchers, etc.

[/quote']

They are about as fast as Zombies, they have a Zombie Master card, they have their own draw support, etc.

As I said, I may be wrong. Sure they have support, but not a bounty to win in a tourney with it.

JDragon will be banned! Then what Lightsworns die? No they will live! Celestia blows 2 cards up for milling 4, hey I hit 3 wulf, how many cards does a person USUALLY have on there field 2-4 right the sorceress is an MST on crack. The Dragon may be LOL ATK but also trample and it can all add up!

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

They are about as fast as Zombies, they have a Zombie Master card, they have their own draw support, etc.

As I said, I may be wrong. Sure they have support, but not a bounty to win in a tourney with it.

In a meta without JDragon, you can assume that DAD also is gone. With those two gone, the meta is changed dramatically.

JDragon will be banned! Then what Lightsworns die? No they will live! Celestia blows 2 cards up for milling 4' date=' hey I hit 3 wulf, how many cards does a person USUALLY have on there field 2-4 right the sorceress is an MST on crack. The Dragon may be LOL ATK but also trample and it can all add up!

[/quote']

I have no freakin clue what all that means, but yeah, sworns can survie without JD

must I go into high detail!?! most good players have 2-4 cards on their field at a time right? Celestia mills 4 blows 2 cards up! You could possibly mill up to 3 Wulf and they get specialed! Dragonis is a huge overpowered beatstick that tramples, all of that stacks and adds to each other until you win!

Ty, i appreciate it. Now i can walk around talking like a nerd tellin all my friends im gonna trample all over your feet and mill you to death. but seriously, thanks for clearing that up. Lightsworns pwn with or without JD, doesnt matter to me.

Archived