Results Are IN! Check Pg 1, Post 1.

Dad

Think youve got what it takes? Show me! Who can create the hottest, best looking, most well balanced, Pyro and or Fire type monster?

I will be judging according to the following standards (sry I forgot to post this earlier):

30%-Originality

30%-Picture

30%-OCG Grammar

10%-Balance

1st Prize: 3 reps

2nd Prize: 2 Reps

3rd Prize: 1 Rep

Show me what you guys can do. Contest Ends June 11th. DATE MOVED UP!

Current Entrants: *NOTE* If I recieve 20 entrants before the 11th, I will deny any more entries. And if anyone can, tell God GAK bout this contest. Im a big fan of is, and DJ O as well. Thanks.

Current Judgement:

1st Place: God GAK (No I did not put him in 1st because I am a fan, but because his card was the best of the best here)

2nd Place: FM6 (Excellent work)

3rd Place: AJWCollection

I will be giving out rewards shortly. Congratulations on all your hard work guys.

Okay here is the entry. Lucky 10th entrant :)

"Rezaki, Mistress of the Raigeki"

62347em4.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect:[/b]]

This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by its own effect. If there is more than 1 FIRE monster on your side of the field, your opponent must choose this card as the attack target. This card's effect is resolved by how many Pyro-Type monsters are on your side of the field (excluding this monster):

1- Tribute 1 Pyro-Type monster on your side of the field to inflict 800 Points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

2- This card can attack twice during your Battle Phase. If this monster uses this effect, it cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.

3- Tribute this card to draw 2 cards from your Deck.

4- During you or your opponnet's Battle Phase, if this card attacks or is attacked, and destroyed as a result of Battle, it can be Special Summoned during the End Phase of the turn it was destroyed with 2000 ATK and 2300 DEF. If you activated this effect, you must destroy all other Pyro-Type monsters on your side of the field.

Sorry for the long effect, but I wanted to make it detailed :).

[spoiler=disclaimer]

BTW - I don't own the picture, I take no credit for it, the artist was found on DeviantART by the username: garun

I'm in.

79521qr2.jpg

Effect: This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned to the field from your hand by Removing all monsters in your hand, Deck, and Graveyard from play. During each of your End Phases, you must discard half your Deck to the Graveyard. If the number of cards in your Deck add up to an odd number, your Life Points become halved instead.

Archived