Decent Sig Attempt #2

Parting Shot

Alright, here is my second attempt to make a decent sig:

334i7tx.png

I'm not sure how the text looks, so here's a text-less version:

16hqhcj.png

Many thanks to Simplicity Ninja for the tut that I used, and for lots of help near the end (especially with glows, text, etc.)

Guest KAJN

As I said before, Very Very great first try. Especially the tower stock. You got a great shadow and light effects. You deserve an 8.99/10. Thanks for crediting me ^-^

Hmmmmmm' date='

it kinda looks like you took a picture of superman off of somewhere and added a

tower.

7.7/10

[/quote']

Well, I kinda did. Cyber Altair showed me the stock of superman (from one of his tuts), and that was the only stock image I had to use, so I just did a lot of smudging. The tower I found off a google image search. Hopefully if I ever make another sig I can make a custom background for it rather than using the stock's background.

Hmmmmmm' date='

tower.

7.7/10

[/quote']

Well, I kinda did. Cyber Altair showed me the stock of superman (from one of his tuts), and that was the only stock image I had to use, so I just did a lot of smudging. The tower I found off a google image search. Hopefully if I ever make another sig I can make a custom background for it rather than using the stock's background.

Thats probably what's making me think

"meh"

Hmmmmmm' date='

tower.

7.7/10

[/quote']

Thats probably what's making me think

"meh"

Well, "meh" is better than "bleh", at least to me :P

EDIT: Thanks for the comments everybody ^_^

That's pretty BA Browarod. I like it better without the txt though. Though' date=' if you wanted to add TXT. I would have made them bigger, and say something more sinister.

[/quote']

BA? Is that good or bad?

And, yeah. I like the non-text one better, also. Thanks for the comments ^_^

Archived