Yugioh Dynon Tournament Chapter 7 & 8 Fiends or Monarchs

jhcman21

Previously on Dynon, Linda destroyed Hillary in the close calling of exodia,

CHAPTER 7-Fiends or Monarchs

Master-Now for the final duel of the first round, let us begin. This duel is between Scott Fiendsworth and Hank Rider,

Hank-You do know that you puny lil deck doesn't stand a chance

Scott-We will see about that (evil laughter)

Hank & Scoot-Duel

Hank/4000

Scott/4000

Scott-I will start things off, I summon my first fiend, Sangan in attack mode (ATK/1000), now i will end with one card face down.

Hank-Get ready for this draw, I activate the spell card Mystical Space Typhoon, so say goodbye to your face down.

Scott-Grrr

Hank-Now I will remove from play my MST spell card from play to special summon my Spell Striker(ATK/600), now I tribute my Spell Striker to summon Zaborg The Thunder Monarch(ATK/2400), now when zaborg is tribute summoned successfully I can destroy one monster on the field and I choose your Sangan.Now Zaborg attack his life points directly.

Scott-Hold that thought, because of Sangans effect I can add one monster with 1500 ATK or less from my deck to my hand and I choose Kuriboh, and then I will discard Kuriboh to negate the damage Zaborg would inflict on me.

Hank-Oh well, I set one card face down and end my turn.

Scott-My turn and now I play mystical space typhoon as well to destroy your face down, then I activate my fiends sanctuary to summon 1 Metal Fiend Token, now I tribute my token to summon my friend the Summoned Skull(ATK/2500), then I activate Fissure to destroy your Zaborg, then finally I activate double summon to summon an additional monster, hahahah

Hank-(if that extra monster he summons has over 1500 ATK, then I i will lose the duel, and that would be bad, especially on the second turn)

Scott-Now I call my Mystic Tomato(ATK/1400) to the field and now Summoned Skull plus Mystic Tomato will attack you directly, so you take 3900 damage.

Hank/4000-3900=100

Hank/100

Scott/4000

Hank-In my hand I have to many high powered cards, if I dont draw a miracle next turn, I am finished

TO BE CONTINUED.......

CHAPTER 8- Fiends or Monarchs part 2

Master-(Both of these duelists have extreme potential, I wonder who will win)

Hank-Ok, my draw,yes, alright lets really start this duel, I activate my monster reborn spell card to reborn my Zaborg.

Scott-What does it matter Zaborg is still weaker then my summoned skull

Hank-Well i have figured out a way to take advantage of the dark monsters you play, I tribute my Zaborg for Cauis The Shadow Monarch(ATK/2400), and when he is tribute summoned successfully like he just was, I can remove from play a card on the field, and if it happens to be a dark monster that I remove you take 1000 points of damage.

Scott-WHAT?

Hank-Thats right so say goodbye to your summoned skull and 1000 life points.

Hank/100

Scott/4000-1000=3000

Hank-But Im not done yet, Cauis attack his tomato,

Scott-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, but i still can summon a dark monster with 1500 ATK or less, and I choose another Tomato.

Hank-Summon all the fruit you want i will still take you down(chessy 4kids line i made up), i will end with one card face down, your move

Hank/100

Scott/3000-1000=2000

Scott-Alright my turn, what, what, since when was this card in my deck, where did it come from,but its effect is so evil and broken, muhuhuhahahahahhah, yes, i dont know where this card came from, but i will gladly use it, if you didnt notice Mr.Rider, I control three dark monsters in my graveyard, the tomato you just destroyed, sangan, and kuriboh.

Hank-So, whats your point three darks in the grave wont win you this duel, its just showing that you can count.

Scott-You wont be smart talking in a minute when i summon the most powerful and broken card of all time, when i control 3 dark monsters in the graveyard i can special summon the all powerful DARK ARMED DRAGON(ATK/2800)

Hank-What, Dark armed dragon, what the heck is that

Scott-See Mr.Rider, his effect makes him powerful because, simply by removing a card in my graveyard from play i can instantly destroy any card on the field, so i remove my tomato and kuriboh to destroy your last 2 cards in play, ITS OVER.

Hank-Not quite, I chain my Waboku trap card, so now i cant take any battle damage this turn, so you will have to wait till next turn to finish me off.

Scott-Fine I end my turn, but we both now that you will lose next turn.

Hank-(He's right even if i draw a monster to defend myself he still has a dark monster in the grave to remove, I dont know what to do)

Scott-Stop stalling and take your turn

Hank-Draw, I set a card and end my turn

Scott-That was a short turn, draw...

Hank-Not so fast I chain your draw to threatining roar(srry if i spelled that wrong), so now you cannot attack this round.

Scott-Well, Mr.Rider, you are showing quite a promising effort against a powerful card. Anyway I set a card and end my turn.

Hank-(Ok, I managed to stay alive this long if i could just draw something to get rid of that dark armed dragon)Well, here goes everything,DRAW, yes I activate smashing ground so say goodbye to your all powerful card,

Scott-NO

Hank-Yes, its gone(but i have no cards in hand so all he has to do is draw a monster and im finished)

Scott-Draw, oh well, looky here another card that i never put in this deck, i activate allure of darkness so now i can draw 2 cards, but i have to remove from play a dark monster in my hand after i draw the 2 cards

Hank-And what if you dont have a dark monster in your hand

Scott-Then I must discard my entire hand, anyways i draw 2 cards and remove from play Darklord Zerato(ATK/2800),and now Mr.Rider it ends here because I activate my face down card Return from the different dimension to special summon back kuriboh(ATK/300), Mystic Tomato(ATK/1400), and Darklord Zerato(ATK/2800), all just for half my life points.

Hank-WHAT

Hank/100

Scott/2000-1000=1000

Scott-Now go my monsters finish this duel

Hank-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hank/100-4500=0

Scott/1000

Scott-That was fun, but to easy,(the one thing i want to know is how i got those cards in my deck)

Master-Very got scott, now we will take an hour break then the semi finals will begin(and i need to learn a little more about that dark armed dragon, with that card on my side my plan will be guarenteed not to fail)

HOW DID SCOTT GET THOSE CARDS IN HIS DECK, WHAT IS MASTERS PLAN, WHO WILL BE PAIRED UP FOR THE SEMI FINALS, FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THE DYNON TOURNAMENT

TO BE CONTINUED.......

If you want to see chapter 9 and 10 when they come out i will post the link here when i am done with them,

Thanks for reading

Archived