Costume Image.

Guest KAJN

Please don't RIP and tell me if you want to take it. If you take it without telling me or crediting me, you will get a 3 negative reps.

DM30.png

Now' date=' seriously, i know what custom image means. It means that EVERYTHING IS made by you. But....the render, is a recolored version of DM with a new bg. sorry but IMO it is really simple to do that. plus, colors don't match

[/quote']

Dictionary.com - Cite This Source - Share This

cus·tom·ize

–verb (used with object) -ized, -iz·ing.[/b]

to modify or build according to individual or personal specifications or preference: to customize an automobile.

Also, especially British, cus·tom·ise.

[Origin: 1930–35, Americanism; custom + -ize]

Now' date=' seriously, i know what custom image means. It means that EVERYTHING IS made by you. But....the render, is a recolored version of DM with a new bg. sorry but IMO it is really simple to do that. plus, colors don't match

[/quote']

cus·tom·ize

–verb (used with object) -ized, -iz·ing.[/b]

to modify or build according to individual or personal specifications or preference: to customize an automobile.

Huh? yeah, well, but in GFX, when we say CUSTOM image we mean that an image is from 100% scratch. not edited. that is an edited image

[/quote']

cus·tom·ize

–verb (used with object) -ized, -iz·ing.

Huh? yeah, well, but in GFX, when we say CUSTOM image we mean that an image is from 100% scratch. not edited. that is an edited image

wrong

–adjective

2. deviating from truth or fact; erroneous: a wrong answer.

[Origin: bef. 1100; (adj.) ME wrong, wrang, OE wrang, perh. < ODan wrang; cf. Dan vrang wrong, ON rangr awry; (v. and adv.) ME, deriv. of the adj.; (n.) ME; OE wrang, deriv. of the adj.; akin to wring]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived