Last Night was Epic!!

JesusofChaos™

Well as a few of you know i went to see Paramore (supported by Lost Alone) in Portsmouth. As most of you know their lead singer (Hayley Williams is my fantasy). So at 7.00pm I arrived and queued with another 500 ppl to get into the guildhall and by 7.30 i was in. The atmosphere was electric as they had cancelled this gig twice and everyone has been waiting. So I got into the main hall and went over to the right hand side about 15 feet back from the stage. I had a perfect line of sight until the crowd pushing started. And boy did it start.

As I was being pushed backwards , fowards and from side to side the support act started. I had never heard of them but they certainly got the crowd going and about 45 mins later they finished their set. Now everyone was buzzing knowing what was coming

After a 20 minute interval the lights dimmed and everyone went crazy, first the drummer (Zac who was eighteen on that day) came out and got a beat up, then Jeremy, Taylor and Josh strolled out and started the opening riff. Then she sprang onto the stage. The whole group went crazy and the band opened with Let the Flames Begin mosh pits formed and i thought what the hell and i went in full pelt. After LTFB, the band went into some of their classics such as Emergency, Pressure and Franklin, aswell as songs from their newest album such as Thats what you get and Miracle. I was so dehydrated by half way through i had to go get a drink.

They were coming to the end of their set and Hayley started a speech on how she is short, how portsmouth has been great and hopes to come back. 2 T-shirts flew onto the stage and all Hayley could say was "Gosh!". Those werent throw by me btw. I then shouted "Call me!" for lulz and she winked at me . Nice, i thought. So the band went into their finally song, my favourite, My heart. Much crazy moshing ensued, i almost knocked myself out when i banged heads with someone but its all fun. As they finished the band walked off, but we hadnt had enough so we got them to come out for a encore, the ever popular CrushCrushCrush. As this drew to a close i knew it had been a great night. I had been covered in beer, water and hurt myself in the mosh pit, but it was great and i got a t-shirt and poster for memories.

Photos-

[spoiler=Lost Alone]

100_1587.jpg

100_1588.jpg

100_1593.jpg

[spoiler=Paramore]

[spoiler=Hayley]

100_1612.jpg

100_1614.jpg

100_1626.jpg

100_1619.jpg

100_1623.jpg

lol' date=' after all she winked.

damn security, they suck the fun.

[/quote']

Inat... I hate security, i bet you woulda been happy if you could of been on the stage *wink*^_-*wink*, dude, try getting into another concert, see if she has a myspace, i think she does,

~~Death Reborn~~ told me she called him a freak!!LOL!!

Also join a fan club...usualy on a fan club it say's there email adress, or on google!!^_^

[/quote']

Inat... I hate security, i bet you woulda been happy if you could of been on the stage *wink*^_-*wink*, dude, try getting into another concert, see if she has a myspace, i think she does,

Also join a fan club...usualy on a fan club it say's there email adress, or on google!!^_^

I was lying, I don't know her Myspace (if she has one).

Lucky you Joc, I've never been to a concert

[/quote']

the band do have a myspace with a chat room which the band members are occassionally on. Hayley was on it today but only for like 2 mins

[/quote']

the band do have a myspace with a chat room which the band members are occassionally on. Hayley was on it today but only for like 2 mins

Did you speak to her? ;)

Could I have the link to the chat please? Paramore are awesome!

Archived