The birthday thread (ps Mines in 7 days!!!)

Hioco

Lol it's my birthday in 7 days and boy i can't wait...

Last year i was 11 and i got over 220 pounds and well i bought myself a lot of cool stuff with it.

Also last year i went on holiday to Greece and we loved it (i went there during my birthday) and the same thing is happening again!!

I just can't wait guys i know it may seem like it's just a birthday but i'm like 12 (i'm growing up lol) and i'm 1 year away from being a teenager.

So you may discuss your or my birthday here i would love to hear any funny things about your birthdays...

My 19th Birthday this year will be stressfull.

Its on August 11th. On the 9th in Guest Dj'ing at York's Gothic Clubnight Darklands, and the day beforehand, the 8th, im off to see a band in concert. on the 10th Im off out to a aparty to get smashed, and for my Birthday im having a party at my friends house (as he owns it, no parents = mintness) then on the 12th im recovering, then the following Sat im off to Wendyhouse (The Uk's second largest Goth Club), and the sat before the 9th im off to see 'Combichrist' play in Sheffield, August and my Birthday = Drunkness and Stress.

Wow 2 mods post in the same thread 1 after another... (never seen that before)

anyway DJ Ihope you have fun getting smashed and hammered and Umbra wanna swap birthdays it's like an early christmas (those words are heaven to peoples ears lol)

Guest KAJN

I'm 12 I'll be 13 on January.

I will have 20 test because I'm upgraded now and there will be another 30 test after this camp. Well I hope you all have great fun.

I'm 14 in August.

My plan:

I wake up.

I open all my presents and get all my money (I've worked it out to £400 :D)

I go on the PC and buy my Laptop.

My friends come over.

We go Quad-Biking.

We go home.

I go to sleep.

:lol:

You count your "incoming" cash?

Also, your plan is flawed. What happens when you wake up to the fire alarm, your presents are burnt, your computer started the fire, your friends are in Hawaii, the Quad Bikes are ashes, your home has now burned down, and your bed is wrecked?

I'm 14 in August.

My plan:

I wake up.

My friends come over.

We go Quad-Biking.

We go home.

I go to sleep.

Also' date=' your plan is flawed. What happens when you wake up to the fire alarm, your presents are burnt, your computer started the fire, your friends are in Hawaii, the Quad Bikes are ashes, your home has now burned down, and your bed is wrecked?

[/quote']

Yeah I do, because I need to know how much I have to spend.

And kizzi, the likelyhood of that is about 0.01%

I'm 14 in August.

My plan:

I wake up.

My friends come over.

We go Quad-Biking.

We go home.

I go to sleep.

Also' date=' your plan is flawed. What happens when you wake up to the fire alarm, your presents are burnt, your computer started the fire, your friends are in Hawaii, the Quad Bikes are ashes, your home has now burned down, and your bed is wrecked?

[/quote']

Yeah I do, because I need to know how much I have to spend.

Right... mine is all in the bank.

Lol' date=' my Birthday is the same day as Dj's.

This is my schedule (10th-14th):

Cousin's Birthday - My Birthday - My Party (sleepover) - Friend's Party - Friend's Birthday

Too many birthdays O_O

[/quote']

Make sure to get drunk on cake for me... :lol:

My friends' birthdays are within a week of each other... Fun...

Archived