3x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

3x Solemn Judgment

2x Prohibition

1x Dark Magician of Chaos

1x Herald of Creation

1x Honest

1x Monster Reincarnation

Total: 43 (plus 15 Side)

I've come full circle with my deck design. I started out running CoSR, then 5 versions later it's back in my deck. Card Trooper is there to get a jumpstart on the mill. All in all I feel that what this deck might lack in speed it makes up for in consistency. Though it has a while to go, I think.

Guest Chaos Pudding

3 Wulfs tend to make my hands a bit inconsistent. 2 has been working out fine for me, though I might find room in the Side for the 3rd. And, in case you didn't read, this deck is going for a more consistent approach, rather than a speed approach. I'm not a fan of running more than 2 Monster Reincarnations, so I compromised and Sided a Herald and a Monster Reincarnation. Card of Safe Return is still something that I want to see work. Maybe I'll try Siding into Lumina OTK?

Guest Chaos Pudding

max out ryko' date=' wulf wont be clogging if you use reincarntion as you can discard for solar recharge, reincarnation, lumina and beckoning light

[/quote']

Anything more than 2 Ryko is asking for trouble, in my opinion. And what I'm most worried about is drawing multiple Wulfs in my opening hand, where the only thing I can do with them is dump them for Solar Recharge, which I am in no way guaranteed to draw in the same hand.

Guest Chaos Pudding

you same chance of drawing solar recharge in your first hand than you have of getting wulf

Except that drawing both in the same hand is a far worse chance than drawing one or the other. In any case, Wulf is a bad draw, so I've cut him down to 2 to reduce that chance.

Running Reincarnations would make the deck a little bit more consistent, but they're not strictly necessary.

Card of Safe Return is great in Lightsworn.

Ryko is one of Lightsworn's best opening plays, you want to give yourself the greatest chance of drawing into him in the opening hand.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Running Reincarnations would make the deck a little bit more consistent' date=' but they're not strictly necessary.

Card of Safe Return is great in Lightsworn.

Ryko is one of Lightsworn's best opening plays, you want to give yourself the greatest chance of drawing into him in the opening hand.

[/quote']

I can foresee maybe running 1 Reincarnation and adding 1 more Ryko if I can find room... I really don't want to go over what I have now...

Archived