Sliver Set

Death7ofsb

i know people have probally done this in the past, to them and the ones that are probally gonna point it out i say: Whatever

i know it needs more spell and trap support but this is what i gots right now.

vfjs4x.jpg2lwknbb.jpg

2q39f7d.jpg105775u.jpg

2rwaidk.jpg2gul9p4.jpgwt849l.jpgw0s70j.jpg

14kv8rm.jpg2zqvfxz.jpg

nv5kxi.jpghv9v6x.jpg

2m65o48.jpg

Credit for the images: http://www.magicdeckvortex.com/art.htm

EDIT:apparently i dont own the pictures, witch is ironic seeings how i have most of these cards. and apparently i have to put this in here seeings how i DID (which i did) credit the place where i got the pics from. ^^(look just right above EDIT)

Ok' date=' but cards need pictures, so it kinda looks stupid to put one picture from a card onto another one. And btw, you're supposed to put some sort of a disclaimer for your pics.[/quote']It's not stupid. It's unoriginal, but that doesn't make it stupid. As Death7 said, most pictures people get are from google pics or deviantart, and I must admit I prefer them on deviantart...

However, donpatch is right about the disclaimer. You should add in "These card pics were made by _____." If you're lazy, you could just say "I don't own my card pictures.", but that's frivolous.

Reviewing the cards, some are quite good alone, but they're overpowered as a set. Take the Bone-Splitter Sliver and Spinneret Sliver combination, a 4-star 2400 ATK monster (ATK enough to go head-to-head with a Jinzo or Monarch) which makes itself the only attack target. Its low DEF really doesn't balance it, because who would want this card in DEF mode while it has 1900 ATK? The cards alone are alright, some a little too good, but the combinations you can make with the cards show them overpowered.

Ok' date=' but cards need pictures, so it kinda looks stupid to put one picture from a card onto another one. And btw, you're supposed to put some sort of a disclaimer for your pics.

[/quote']

Do you not notice the website link right below the cards, i credited the people who did it. but just for the sake of being lazy anyway... (goes to edit top post)

i admit there some of them are powerful in combonation, but you have to understand that most cards are powerful in combonation anyway

(exp: Command knight + goblin attack force = 2700 beatstick/wall and a monster that cant be attacked without going though the beatstick/wall first., Maruding+hand of neftys = 2400 batstick monster that rises from the ashes and storms the field, Golden sarcophagus + Crush card virus= a heck of a first turn for your opponent)

those sliver images are really cool and unique.

the cards overall appear balanced and i love that i can read the effects...

wow i said they are unique and they are from MtG?

you could have said...umm they are from MtG....

still cool tho i never saw those slivers b4

can you check out my bleach set?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=46077

Archived