The Yugioh story in one card

Luxlord

95330ga1.jpg

Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, Egyptian kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these "Shadow Games" erupted into a war that threatened to destroy the entire world, until a brave and powerful pharaoh locked the magic away, imprisoning it within the mystical millennium items. Now, five thousand years later, a boy named Yugi unlocks the secret of the millennium puzzle. He is infused with ancient magical energy's, for destiny has chosen him to defend the world from the return of the "Shadow Games" just as the brave pharaoh did, five thousand years ago...

I do not own the picture (I got it off of photobucket) i do not know the creator of the image but the artwork credit goes to the creator (not me)

I feel as if I heard this story before oh yeah the first Yu-gi-oh opening told this story if I recall.Now to the card pic' date=' it is blurry and why did you make this card a Synchro with no attack and defence?

[/quote']

well i made it like a limited edition card. where its just there to show off

(but this one is sort of lame...)

I feel as if I heard this story before oh yeah the first Yu-gi-oh opening told this story if I recall.Now to the card pic' date=' it is blurry and why did you make this card a Synchro with no attack and defence?

[/quote']

well i made it like a limited edition card. where its just there to show off

(but this one is sort of lame...)

I understand that but why not make it a normal monster or a spell card.

Archived