Cubierta Infeccion - Awesome Image w/ Holo!

[align=center]CubiertaInfeccion-3.png

"When this card is Normal Summoned, you can place it face-up in your Deck to Special Summon 1 "Cubierta Token" (Machine-type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0)to your field. "Cubierta Tokens" cannot be destroyed by battle. When you draw this face-up card from your Deck, destroy all monsters you control and Special Summon this card. Then, you can select from your Deck a number of cards equal to the number of "Cubierta Tokens" destroyed by this card's effect and place them face-up back into your deck. Your deck is then shuffled. Whenever you draw a face-up card, you can send it to the Graveyard to search your Deck for 1 card of the same Type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) as the one you discarded and add it to your hand. Your deck is then shuffled. This card cannot declare an attack. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you lose 1000 Life Points."

Me and my friend Icyblue are trying to workout some ideas for a new set we want to make together. Just really a test out card.

OCG Checked by Darth Browarod

Thanks Brow ;)

I would prefer you guys to rate the card by how balanced just the card is itself. Then after you can rate it on the metagame and what not.[/align]

Guest JoshIcy

"King Shini" XD... and you forgot the shuffle or location part.

It works well, for the idea. Not quite as challenging as I was expecting but great card to work off no less ^_^. I will be having fun with this set as we discuss it more.

"When this card is Normal Summoned, you can shuffle it back into your Deck face-up to Special Summon 1 "Cubierta Token" (Machine-type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). "Cubierta Tokens" cannot be destroyed by battle. When you draw this face-up card , destroy all monsters you control and Special Summon this card. Then, you can select a number of cards from your Deck equal to the number of "Cubierta Tokens" destroyed by this card's effect and add them to your hand. Your Deck is then shuffled. Whenever you draw a face-up card, you can send it to the Graveyard to search your Deck for 1 card of the same Type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) as the one you discarded and add it to your hand. Your deck is then shuffled. This card cannot declare an attack. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you lose 1000 Life Points."

"When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' you can shuffle it back into your Deck face-up to Special Summon 1 "Cubierta Token" (Machine-type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). "Cubierta Tokens" cannot be destroyed by battle. When you draw this face-up card , destroy all monsters you control and Special Summon this card. Then, you can select a number of cards from your Deck equal to the number of "Cubierta Tokens" destroyed by this card's effect and add them to your hand. Your Deck is then shuffled. Whenever you draw a face-up card, you can send it to the Graveyard to search your Deck for 1 card of the same Type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) as the one you discarded and add it to your hand. Your deck is then shuffled. This card cannot declare an attack. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you lose 1000 Life Points."

Cubierta Infeccion doesn't make much sense. Either you mean "Covered Infection", in which case it'd be "Infeccion Cubierta", or "Infection Blanket/Veil", in which case it'd be "Cubierta de (la) Infeccion". Then again, nobody says it has to be a direct translation, so it's alright. ;)

On a final note, maybe the 2nd sub-type should be simply "Warp". It'd be more realistic, "Deck Warp" sounds too long to be a sub-type. Same way real-life "Gemini" sounds better than, say, "Double Summon". ;)

[/quote']

Why you gotta ruin the fun of the card for? :lol:

And now that I look the card over, Browarod changed my effect! :O

Deck

Deck

Deck

After all this time we've been friends all you do is say "Deck".

No ratings or nothing. :lol: But thanks for taking the time to post' date=' Mr. Super Mod. ;)

Meh, I don't care about minor Grammar/OCG errors. If it's big, let me know. If you can understand the effect, then I don't want to hear complaints.

What do you mean by expanded? Like are more D-Warp cards going to be made? The answer to that is yes. ;)[/size']

And now that I look the card over' date=' Browarod changed my effect! :O

[/size']

Hey man, after I edited it I asked you if I had accidentally changed anything and you said no, so it's not my fault :P

It's a really good card, though ^_^

And now that I look the card over' date=' Browarod changed my effect! :O

[/size']

Hey man, after I edited it I asked you if I had accidentally changed anything and you said no, so it's not my fault :P

It's a really good card, though ^_^

lol Oh well stuff happens. :D

And thanks to the guys who commented on my card.

Archived