Darkstrykes Solemn Descent - Deck Under Construction

Darkstryke

Dark - watch out, members might start flaming you for double posting. Just warning you.

Armed Samurai is overpowered since your Graveyard holds many many cards. If you are going to have an effect like that, it is possibly worth 2 tributes (im not sure, more comments should help you).

Legend of Darkness shouldn't be a Spirit monster since it doesn't return to your hand. Also its effect is quite powerful, maybe too powerful, so you may want to lesser it.

Archangel's ATK and DEF are too high, possibly make them 3400 and 3000 for example.

All up 7/10. But keep working, you will get better over time :)

I thank you for the advice' date=' but with all due respect, i am aware that i need to expand on this deck, but i have only just started. so give me the time, and i give you the cards.

[/quote']very well then,I shall wait...

Armed Samurai is overpowered since your Graveyard holds many many cards. If you are going to have an effect like that' date=' it is possibly worth 2 tributes (im not sure, more comments should help you).

[/quote']

Darkstryke, He answered your question. Now, your card is less overpowered, because of its level.

For your information, there IS an 'edit' function at the bottom of your posts, next to the 'report' function.

You can add your new card to your first post.

ummm.. I will try to come up with what you had asked.

For now, just try to think this:

"will this card destroy my opponent in any way with little effort?"

Archived