Ungrateful Swordsmen (Not finished)

LS x Pure Envy

Guest KAJN

OK first card: Spell and Trap. First letter must be capitalized.

Second card: The first part is meaningless because once you send this card to the graveyard to summon the other card, it can't come back.

Well, yeah, but you should have written something like 'During the end phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle, send this card to the Graeyard toSpecial Summon 1 'Ungrateful Swordsman LV9' from your hand or Deck'. Also, isn't swordsman just the same as warrior? Man, I hate it when people make up new types that are just the same as previously existing ones...

Guest KAJN

I know what it says but each "Standby Phase"? so you're going to summon the LV9 each standby phase right? Thats not going to happen.

LV 6 the effect could be worded simpler

"During your Standby Phase, you may Tribute this card from the field to special summon LV9 from your hand."

IMO u dont need the phrases "every turn" and "in order to".

i dont think LV 6 is overpowered at all.

the spell card is nice...i dont see why its a quickplay tho

LV9 is kewl i assume hes like heraklinos in that you can use his effect as many times per turn as you want?

7/10

i dont really get the picture for the quickplay...(what does it have to do with the effect? its just a random night landscape...)

and if you find LARGER pics and CROP them YCM will SHRINK them and they wont be PIXELATED

Archived