celestial torment

im new here so heres my cards

celestial awakening(ritual)

sacrifice one DARK'LIGHT'WATER'FIRE and earth type monsters on your side of the field to summon celestial guardian-faron the divine seraph

celestial guardian-faron the divine seraph

This monster cannot be normal summoned or set this card cannot be special summoned except by the effect of celestial awakening.

This monster is treated as a DARK'LIGHT'WATER'FIRE and EARTH type monster.

Every time this monster attacks your opponent loses 100 life points for every monster in his/her graveyard.

STAR:10

atk:4000

def:4000

so what do you think.

i made 3 new cards here they are

dark angel wings

quick-play

spell

effect:when celestial guardian-faron the light seraph is destroyed activate this card to summon to the field hells guardian-zyrus scion of darkness.

hells guardian-zyrus scion of darkness

attribute:dark

type:divine beast/effect

atk:???? def:????

ability:this monster cannot be normal summoned or set this card can only be special summoned by the effect of dark angel wings.

This monsters attack and defense is equall to celestial guardian-faron the divine seraph's attack and defense.

To keep this card on the field you must pay 500 life points each of your standby phases if you cannot this monster is removed from play.

dark blade of sorrow

equip

spell

effect:this card can only be equipped to hells guardian-zyrus scion of darkness.

this card increases the attack strength of the equipped monster by 500 plus another 100 attack points for every monster in the graveyard.

When the equipped monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard pay 1000 life points and remove this card from play to bring hells guardian-zyrus scion of darkness back to the field in face down defense postion.

the text is abit dodgy hope your a better critic then my art teacher

Archived