Death Note

The Dark Prince

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: I didnt read everything so I may not get everything but here I go.

Sirus was walking through town, watching all the evil around, taking pictures with his camera phone. It was just another average day. Well not so average. Sirus just left the police force earlier that day after a large fight with his dad earlier that morning.

"Why are we chasing Kira anyway? The Japanese police accepted him didnt they? Besides look at what he is doing, he is not a criminal."

"What did you just say?! He is a killer! He is the worlds biggest mass murderer! He must be arrested!! Now get the hell out of my office!"

Sirus takes his badge and holds it in his hand for a second, then his watch.

"Fine, you've got about 6 minutes."

Sirus then throws his badge onto the desk and walks out, pulling out his Death Note and writing his fathers name in for 11a.m., moving his previous target for about two weeks. Sirus has made his presence known as another Kira by making all his killings one person an hour, every hour on the hour.

Sirus gets to his apartment and gets to work, writing in the names of the people he got on camera today.

"Ahh Sirus your home early."

"Yea I quit the police."

"What for?"

"Conflict of interests."

Sirus sits back in his seat, thinking.

"Something wrong?"

"I made a mistake today."

"Oh?"

"Killing my dad. I quit today and he dies the same day, yet no one else does in the entire building. I basically stamped a Kira stamp to my forehead. I gotta find a way outta this."

Sirus was walking through town, watching all the evil around, taking pictures with his camera phone. It was just another average day. Well not so average. Sirus just left the police force earlier that day after a large fight with his dad earlier that morning.

"Why are we chasing Kira anyway? The Japanese police accepted him didnt they? Besides look at what he is doing, he is not a criminal."

"What did you just say?! He is a killer! He is the worlds biggest mass murderer! He must be arrested!! Now get the hell out of my office!"

Sirus then throws his badge onto the desk and walks out, pulling out his Death Note and writing his fathers name in for 11a.m., moving his previous target for about two weeks. Sirus has made his presence known as another Kira by making all his killings one person an hour, every hour on the hour.

Sirus gets to his apartment and gets to work, writing in the names of the people he got on camera today.

"Yea I quit the police."

"What for?"

"Conflict of interests."

"Something wrong?"

"Oh?"

"Killing my dad. I quit today and he dies the same day, yet no one else does in the entire building. I basically stamped a Kira stamp to my forehead. I gotta find a way outta this."

"Yea I quit the police."

"What for?"

"Conflict of interests."

"Something wrong?"

"Oh?"

Archived