The 3 Forms of Sephiroth! Yes, I'm doing an FF7 Set. ^_^

~ P O L A R I S ~

Disclaimer: Pics are not mine, I use them only to increase the quality of my cards. I thank whoever made them.

76110ab2.jpg

At the time this card is selected as an attack target by an opponent's monster, you can pay 6oo Life Points to switch the attacking monster to Defense Position. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up monster on the field. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.

Good ole' Sephy in his normal form.

76110pv0.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Sephiroth" on your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all monsters on your side of the field except this card and Special Summon 4 "Bizzaro Tokens".(Fiend-Type/DARK/ATK 1000/DEF 1000). These tokens cannot be Tributed and cannot declare an attack. This monster is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards, Trap Cards, and Effect Monsters while you control 1 or more "Bizzaro Token".

Sephiroth - Bizzaro. The tokens count as his parts, in the game you had to destroy all the parts of Bizzaro to fully kill him. Sorry about the picture, it was hard to find a good picture of him.

76110st4.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck when a face-up "Sephiroth - Bizzaro" on your side of the field is destroyed. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to double the ATK of the destroyed monster.

The hardest Sephiroth battle, just when you beat Bizzaro, something even more deadly comes along...

76110nv8.jpg

The Black Materia, Sephiroth uses this to create his huge crater lair.

Okay, those are my newly made Sephiroth cards, I'm going to do more Final Fantasy 7 cards, but for now you can rate, fix, and suggest for the Sephiroth set.

Lord Wyhe: Yeah, they are kinda like Yubel now that you mention it.

Clariex: Yeah, that's a little odd, I think I'll need to change that a bit. Thanks. ^_^

Minor Update: Okay, I looked up the Dark Revelation 4 Jetroid's effect, saw the difference, and changed Sephiroth's effect to it, so the OCG should be good for it now, if anyone else spots an error be sure to tell me. ^_^

Archived