First Set (death/darkness)

Blood Essence

Hello I'm new. This is my very first card set so I know my OCG is off and suggestions on making it better would help. I also know that this is probably not the most original set but it was fun to make :D

NONE OF THE IMAGES ONE THESE CARDS BELONG TO ME. On the card it will say (picture Credit) Pic-c:______<--- the screen name of the person whose work this is, is there. All their art work is absolutely beautiful and I hope to be like them someday.

car3.bmpcard1.bmpcard2.bmpcard4.bmpcard5.bmpcard6.bmpcard7.bmpcard8.bmpcard9.bmpcard10.bmpcard11.bmpcard12.bmpcard13.bmpcard14.bmpcard15.bmpcard16.bmpcard17.bmpcard18.bmpcard19.bmpcard20.bmpcard21.bmpcard22.bmpcard23.bmpcard24.bmpcard25.bmpcard26.bmp

I hope it's Ok I posted all theses IMGs. If it's not I'll edit this post and make them links.

Pictures were the same I used for my "Fiends of Forever" cards a few weeks back (ones by Beloved-Creature [notably-Darkness's Slave, Death's Soldier, Mindless Beast). Now... For your cards.. OCG is off and some cards are overpowered, but all in all, its nice 6/10 (using my new critique, 6/10 means good). Especially for your 1st post. [bTW-Don't change the pictures, I expect pictures to be re-used eventually since there are many card ideas and fewer pictures in some categories].

Thanks guys.

Death's Soldier is supposed to be "Death's Soldier" in Punished Traitor. That's an example.

I realised that but when I used the card creator(or w/e it's called) all my quotations and apostrophes disappeared. Is there a way to fix it?

some cards are overpowered, but all in all, its nice 6/10 (using my new critique, 6/10 means good)

Could you elaborate on which card are over-powered(though I can kinnda guess)

But seriously thanks, I was worried about getting like a 1/10

Mindless Beast for example, you destroy all monsters on the field (you could have 0, your opponent could have 4). The DARK discard does work, kinda. Its bad since majority of monsters made are DARK, therefore having a DARK based Deck works. Then when it is destroyed you get a bonus of summoning 3 Level 4 monsters or lower, when your opponent doesn't. Major advantage. Also with 2700 ATK and 2000 DEF, it is already destructive on the field.

Archived