Rampage, the Unstoppable Momentum

Instinct

Another card made by me. I do not own the picture used for this card. Comments, ratings, or constructive criticism are all appreciated.

Rampage.jpg

Each time this card attacks, destroy 1 face-up card on your side of the field. You can activate one of the following effects according to the destroyed card.

- Monster: Increase the ATK of this card by half the original ATK of the destroyed monster.

- Spell: Until the End Phase, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards.

- Trap: Switch this card into Defense Position.

Another card made by me. I do not own the picture used for this card. Comments' date=' ratings, or constructive criticism are all appreciated.

[img']http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc248/instinctor/Rampage.jpg[/img]

Each time this card attacks, destroy 1 face-up card on your side of the field. You can activate one of the following effects according to the destroyed card.

- Monster: Increase the ATK of this card by half the original ATK of the destroyed monster.

- Spell: Until the End Phase, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards.

- Trap: Switch this card into Defense Position.

What on earth has it got to do with Momentum?

Too Much Background and not enough figure.

Ultra rare effect is very Bleh.

Not one of your best cards

Lacks no Umph, its something i would see in a normal booster, bleh to boosters and actual cards.

Bold 1 and 3

You can = Choice, correct.

Why would you declare an attack only to switch it to defense position?

If you want it in DEF, you would switch it in Main Phase 1 surely.

Its a lame effect.

Bold 2

The liklihood of them activating a spell in your turn is not so much, i personally would keep it as Trap Cards only.

COrrect OCG: "When this card attacks, destroy 1 face-up card you control. You can activate 1 of the following effects depending on the destroyed card:

- Monster: This card gains ATK equal to half the original ATK of the destroyed monster.

- Spell: Your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the End Phase.

- Trap: Switch this card to face-up Defense Position."

This effect being mandatory implies it can blow itself up. I'm not sure you thought about that, maybe you did since attacking is never compulsory, but still, maybe you should give that a thought. ;)

DJ: The 2nd effect can stop Quick-Plays. Either that or he meant "the End Phase of your opponent's next turn". I think it's fine as it is, even if it was a mistake.

Archived