DELETE THREAD - DO NOT MOVE TO FINISHED SETS/CARDS-

Noble Legend

Mmm, I thought so too at the start, but I really wanted this card to possibly be used for many different combinations. But I guess I can take your criticism and hopefully after a few more Posts, do something about it. Thanks :)

Also I wanted it to be a card which people can use to at least gain hope in winning a Duel if they are struggling, using it in the right way could make it devastating, otherwise for people who are less advanced, they would ruin the card itself. And to try to shut down your opponent's monsters a tad.

Any more criticism would be happily taken.:)

your field

by battle

monster

Ahh, thanks for that. I've always used "..your side of the field..", "..as a result of battle..", and "...monsters..." was since I had 2 Level 4 or lower monster"s" before. Thanks for pointing those out DJ :) Any criticism about the card itself?

Pic is all right, and I'm pretty sure I spot an OCG error("When this card is Tribute Summoned, by paying 1000 Life Points, destroy 1 monster on the field." should be "When this card is Tribute Summoned, you may pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 monster on the field"). tectonix is right. It looks like you just took a lot of semi-balanced effects and packed them all into this one card. Get rid of some of them, such as the part about the equipping thingy, and the third standby phase summon.

Yeah, I actually said there might be a few mistakes, not that there weren't any :P

Dj pointed out all the ones I saw upon further review, so just fix those and it'll be great ^_^

Pic is all right' date=' and I'm pretty sure I spot an OCG error("When this card is Tribute Summoned, by paying 1000 Life Points, destroy 1 monster on the field." should be "When this card is Tribute Summoned, you may pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 monster on the field"). tectonix is right. It looks like you just took a lot of semi-balanced effects and packed them all into this one card. Get rid of some of them, such as the [b']part about the equipping thingy[/b], and the third standby phase summon.

Bold 1- Taking that part out would OP the card, since you could use equip card's to boost its ATK, thus making the card able to disable opponent's monsters attacks for longer.

Bold 2- I guess so, if i hear more about it, I'll remove it.

Yeah' date=' I actually said there might be a few mistakes, not that there weren't any :)

Dj pointed out all the ones I saw upon further review, so just fix those and it'll be great ^_^[/quote']

Oops!

wow' date='effect-o-rama.

It's complicated,but still good nonetheless

[/quote']

Lol, thanks. I needed to make a card with a big effect!! I couldn't keep making cards with small effects, it was killing me! So I took a few hours and instead of making 1 card with a simple effect, I made 1 card with a complicated effect which can be useful in many ways, depending on how you use it.

Thanks to Crab Helmet for teling me that it looks balanced.

lol I thought that was the funniest. :P

But anyways, I think it's great. Yeah, you can use that for many different combos. Reminds me of Light and Darkness Dragon.

Good job on it. ;)

Thanks to Crab Helmet for teling me that it looks balanced.

lol I thought that was the funniest. :P

But anyways' date=' I think it's great. Yeah, you can use that for many different combos. Reminds me of Light and Darkness Dragon.

Good job on it. ;)

[/quote']

It did start off as a Light and Darkness Dragon effect actually. That's when I started moulding it into a unique card. So yeah, good you picked that out ;) Was hoping someone would notice.

Thanks for the comment too :)

Bold 1- Taking that part out would OP the card' date=' since you could use equip card's to boost its ATK, thus making the card able to disable opponent's monsters attacks for longer.

[/quote']

[sarcasm]Yes, instead of boosting this guy's attack with equip cards, it would make this card LESS OVERPOWERED by turning it into another Gearfried the Iron Knight, because NO ONE uses the Elma OTK anyways, right?[/sarcasm]

Bold 1- Taking that part out would OP the card' date=' since you could use equip card's to boost its ATK, thus making the card able to disable opponent's monsters attacks for longer.

[/quote']

[sarcasm]Yes, instead of boosting this guy's attack with equip cards, it would make this card LESS OVERPOWERED by turning it into another Gearfried the Iron Knight, because NO ONE uses the Elma OTK anyways, right?[/sarcasm]

If i take that out, people can use cards like "Axe of Despair" and "Megamorph" to rasie this card's ATK to over 5000. If that was so, you could have a Deck based around this card gaining control of the entire duel.

Take out the 3 tributes = overpowered

Take out the equip effect = overpowered

Take out both = throw the card away.

I think its very good. but maybe try to link up the effects a bit.

Am trying to ATM - possibly going to remove some ones which don't really fit the card, and going to add on new effects which are like "Honest" and other cards like that (it flows, it has all its effects for a reason and that reason is clear).

Archived