red eyes burnin'

rate/comment/suggestion

50326io3.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" on your field, as well as removing from play in your Graveyard 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon". Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each face-up Dragon-Type monsters on your field. Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field during each player's Standby Phase.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" on your side of the field' date=' as well as removing 1 "Red Eyes Black Dragon" [b']in your Graveyard from play[/b]. Increase the ATK of all this card by 100 for each face-up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field field. While this card is face-up on the field, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field during each player's Standby Phase.

Red Eyes Black Storm Dragon -> Red-Eyes Black Storm Dragon

Red Eyes Black Dragon -> Red-Eyes Black Dragon

Good effect though. ;) I think it's balanced. Great card!

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" on your side of the field' date=' as well as removing 1 "Red Eyes Black Dragon" [b']in your Graveyard from play[/b]. Increase the ATK of all this card by 100 points for each face-up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field field. While this card is face-up on the field, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field during each player's Standby Phase.

your field

Dj told me that earlier aswell, I always thought it was "on your side of the field". Just letting you know.

On another note, that card looks balanced and looks good.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" on your side of the field' date=' as well as removing 1 "Red Eyes Black Dragon" [b']in your Graveyard from play[/b]. Increase the ATK of all this card by 100 for each face-up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field field. While this card is face-up on the field, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field during each player's Standby Phase.

Your wrong regarding the Boldness.

What Anime has used is 100% Correct.

There are various versions of OCG.

Expert OCG as its known, is also said to be the 'quick' OCG. Normal OCG is broken into a new style which is quick to read and write.

your field

Dj told me that earlier aswell' date=' I always thought it was "on your side of the field". Just letting you know.

On another note, that card looks balanced and looks good.[/quote']

Whahhhhh? Since when? And it definitely used to be "your side of the field", so whether it changed or not is a different point.

But that's just stupid, because there aren't 2 different fields. There's 1 field and you and your opponent each have a side. Otherwise, how could monsters attack each other when they're not in the same area. :P But whatever, if it's changed, that's fine.

Dj Osiris, Well, there were only 4 things changed, and 2 were the same. I didn't realize it could be "your field" now, and the "removing from play in your Graveyard 1 "Red Eyes Black Dragon"" thing, I wasn't saying that was wrong. I just think it sounds better my way. lol

But the Red-Eyes thing was right. O.o So she wasn't 100% correct.

Its not changed, its a totally different type of OCG.

there are many.

Expert OCG was created on YCMaker, and is used by those of whom wish to use it, is is regarded by us, as correct OCG.

who cares about fields? Yu-Gi-Oh is a game with cardboard, do we care that much to get pikky about it?

On your field implys the same as your side of the field, its a new look on things.

Its not changed' date=' its a totally different type of OCG.

there are many.

Expert OCG was created on YCMaker, and is used by those of whom wish to use it, is is regarded by us, as correct OCG.

who cares about fields? Yu-Gi-Oh is a game with cardboard, do we care that much to get pikky about it?

On your field implys the same as your side of the field, its a new look on things.

[/quote']

1 word for that comment... "LOL"...

Yeah it is a new look on things, people just need to know it and get used to it, time is the best friend for that, since over time people will get used to the YCMaker OCG. I guess people have different perceptions about things, just gotta get used to it.

Do say though, how many types of OCG are there? :s

(Anime911 - isn't the title of the card meant to be "Red-Eyes...", Just curious that's all)

there are many.

On your field implys the same as your side of the field, its a new look on things.[/quote']

Well, if it's not real OCG, then it's not OCG. If you wanna make up stuff for cards made here, then call it YCG because it's not ORIGINAL Card Grammer.

But I do see what you mean.

there are many.

On your field implys the same as your side of the field, its a new look on things.[/quote']

Well, if it's not real OCG, then it's not OCG. If you wanna make up stuff for cards made here, then call it YCG because it's not ORIGINAL Card Grammer.

But I do see what you mean.

VERY VERY good point.

Phantasy :o

Good, you changed it to "Red-Eyes" yay!

there are many.

[/quote']

So it isn't legal OCG like I've been told... Yeah I agree with Anime911 and Titus... Call it something other then OCG if it isn't official, and I'd much rather stick with the original OCG, easy to understand and like Titus said about the field part, it's based around the actual TCG itself. Aren't we making cards that would be realistically allowed in the TCG... if so then Titus was correct (in my opinion) about the field part (your side of the field as opposed to just your field).

Anyway Anime911, I like the card (love Red-Eyes himself), so 8/10 from me!

Correct, updated, legal OCG:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" you control and removing 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" in your Graveyard from play. This card gains 100 ATK for each face-up Dragon-Type monster you control. During each player's Standby Phase, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field."

There is no "Red-Eyes Black Dragon", it was printed as "Red-Eyes B. Dragon".

No need to say "while this card is face-up on the field", because if it wasn't, it would never gain its effect to begin with.

Also, starting with Light of Destruction, "Spell Card" and "Trap Card" became simply "Spell" and "Trap"; check Unifrog for example. But seeing as people would complain too much about that particular change, I won't suggest it. ;)

Correct' date=' updated, legal OCG:

[i']"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" you control and removing 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" in your Graveyard from play. This card gains 100 ATK for each face-up Dragon-Type monster you control. During each player's Standby Phase, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field."[/i]

There is no "Red-Eyes Black Dragon", it was printed as "Red-Eyes B. Dragon".

No need to say "while this card is face-up on the field", because if it wasn't, it would never gain its effect to begin with.

Also, starting with Light of Destruction, "Spell Card" and "Trap Card" became simply "Spell" and "Trap"; check Unifrog for example. But seeing as people would complain too much about that particular change, I won't suggest it. ;)

O...M...G!!! I can't believe I missed that. lol I wasn't even thinking about Red-Eyes being Red-Eyes B. Dragon. haha I was paying more attention to the OCG and not the actual card. My bad. :P

Archived