Haunting of the Red Arms

grandargo

Another new set i was working on, although not as complete as the snow. This set involves the use of Red Pod counters placed on monster spaces to unleash monstrous machine effects. Here's some of what i got. I still need some time to finish effects of some monsters as well as the spells and traps.

Red Arms- Nimble Scout

(Level 3/EARTH/Machine-Type/1600 ATK/0 DEF)

During either player's turn, you can discard this card to reduce the damage you take from a battle to 0. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Summoned. Place 2 Red Pod counters on the Monster Card Zone this card is Summoned on.

Red Arms- Stormrazor

(Level 8/LIGHT/Machine-Type/2800 ATK/2700 DEF)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can only Special Summon this card from your hand by removing 4 Red Pod counters from anywhere on the field. By tributing 3 Red Pod counters from anywhere on the field, destroy 1 monster on the field and your opponent takes damage equal to that monster's ATK. Once per turn, during your End Phase, place 2 Red Pod counters on one Monster Card Zone.

Red Arms- The Crow

(Level 6/WIND/Machine-Type/2400 ATK/1800 DEF)

This card cannot be Special Summoned. You can Normal Summon without a tribute this card to an unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your side of the field that has 2 or more Red Pod counters. Tribute 2 Red Pod counters from this card's Monster Card Zone to return one card on the field to the owner's hand. When this card is removed from the field, place 4 Red Pod counters on its Monster Card Zone.

Enjoy.

Archived