MageNinja Creations: Arcana Force cards for the Arcana Force Collab

Well these are the cards that are for the collab CC and I are making. Still drawing the pics though :( .

BTW, all Arcana Force monsters are Light Fairy-type so I'm not typing that. Also, don't think that my "When this card is Summoned, toss a coin" event-to-action effect is an error because it's not (proof right here)

1) Arcana Force X - The Wheel of Fortune

Level = 5; ATK & DEF = 2000

Effect: When this card is Summoned, toss a coin: ● Heads: If an "Arcana Force" monster attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell and Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. ● Tails: When an "Arcana Force" monster attacks, destroy it at the end of the Damage Step.

2) Arcana Force XI - Justice (Yes, I have to remake this)

Level = 6; ATK & DEF = 2100

Effect: When this card is Summoned, toss a coin: ● Heads: The ATK of all non-"Arcana Force" monsters cannot increase or decrease. ● Tails: The ATK of all monsters you control cannot increase.

3) Arcana Force XIII - Death

Level = 7; ATK & DEF = 2300

Effect: When this card is Summoned, toss a coin: ● Heads: Once per turn, if an "Arcana Force" monster you control (except this card) is destroyed by a card effect your opponent controls, you can Special Summon that 1 monster during your next Standby Phase. ● Tails: Any card sent to your Graveyard is removed from play instead.

4) Arcana Force XVI - The Tower

Level = 8; ATK & DEF = 2600

Effect: When this card is Summoned, toss a coin: ● Heads: Once per turn, send 3 monsters you control (excluding this card) to the Graveyard to destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. ● Tails: Once per turn, send 2 monster you control (excluding this card) to the Graveyard to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

5) Arcana Force XVII - The Star

Level = 8; ATK & DEF = 2700

Effect: When this card is Summoned, toss a coin: ● Heads: During each of your Standby Phases, increase your Life Points by 400 for every face-up "Arcana Force" monster on your side of the field. ● Tails: You can not offer monsters as a Tribute(s) for a Tribute Summon or for a card effect.

I'll post the other cards some other time. Please comment.

EDIT: Added "The Star" & fixed other errors

• 2 weeks later...

Archived