The Outraged Pirate

RickiMinaj

Sorry if i have not posted in a while, im officially in the signature industry, so im stuck in 2 places at once.

ill try to post here more often though

but heres my latest card, sinbad

k21u08.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Increase this cards ATK by 200 points for each card in your hand. When this card destroys a monster by battle, select 1 card in both players hands and remove it from play. During your Draw Phase, if you draw a card with the same card type as either of the removed from play cards, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

Guest JoshIcy

its a great card lol, but i see a mild glitch that would force a burn style yata lock so to speak.... but that only happens if it remains for the remainder of the duel....

either way 9/10 ^_^

Guest JoshIcy

During your Draw Phase, if you draw a card with the same card type as either of the removed from play cards, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

right there lol, if you use this card at least 2ce thats a constant 500 point damage for the remainder of the duel :shock:.... even when he is gone.

thnx everybody, and yes this card is slightly(hella) overpowered.

I just reckognized that

you see, when he attacks, you can constantly inflict damage to your opponent.

But i still wonder if the effect applies wen he is dead

If so, then this card is Broken =P

Oh, I like it, maybe you should increase it's ATK by 200, so it's ATK would be 1600 that way is a little more balanced ('cuz it isn't one of the "1500 or lower" monsters)

I'm not ure about this, "card type" should be "Card Type (Monster, Spell ot Trap)"

8.9/10

Archived