Legendary Envoy Monsters- old monsters given new effects!

bluefire1179

This set was inspired by the "Chaos Emperor Dragon- Envoy of the End" and "Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning." These are powerful and I wondered why there weren't more Envoy cards. So I decided to try making a couple. Some card names will be easily recognized, but all have new abilities. The effects are awfully long so I listed the effects after every card.

This first card is based off of "Jinzo" (PSV-000)

93315ki9.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 EARTH monsters in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to make your opponent discard all Traps on their side of the field and in their hand. This effect cannot be stopped. While this card is face-up on the field, no Traps may be played during your turn.

This card is based off of "The End of Anubis" (AST-000)

93315jy3.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by removing 5 monster cards in the Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you may remove one monster in the Graveyard from play to Special Summon a monster from the Graveyard to the field. If you choose to activate this effect, this card may not attack this turn.

This card is based off of "Time Wizard" (MRD-065)

93315da3.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by destroying "Time Wizard" and removing it from play after flipping Heads at least once using its effect. Once per turn, you can send all monsters on your opponent's side of the field back to your opponent's hand. If you choose to use this effect, you cannot attack this turn with a monster with more than 1000 attack. This monster cannot be targeted by other monsters in any way including effects and attacks.

This card is based off of the ever- popular "Blue Eyes White Dragon" (LOB-001)

93315gz3.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. Any monster attacked by this card is not destroyed. Life Point damage is calculated normally. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. If this card is destroyed and removed from play, shuffle your Graveyard into your deck and destroy all monsters on the field.

This next one might be a bit of a shock: It is based off of "Exodia the Forbidden One" (LOB-124) and "Exodia Necross" (DCR-020)

93315wf5.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing "Exodia the Forbidden One," "Left Arm of the Forbidden One," "Left Leg of the Forbidden One," "Right Arm of the Forbidden One," and "Right Leg of the Forbidden One" in the Graveyard from play. This monster cannot be destroyed by the effects or attacks of other monsters, Spell cards or Trap cards. This card can only be destroyed by one of the above "Forbidden One" cards to be brought back into play. This monster may not attack the opponent's Life Points directly. This card may not attack any monster under 2000 ATK.

Well there's my first bunch of them for this set.

These pics are from various artists off of Deviant Art. Although I cannot name the individual artists I am in no way responsible for the pics. All credit goes to the people at Deviant Art for the pictures.

Guest KAJN

OK first where is the image credits for the artist.

2ND Lots of OCG errors please read more cards and check your OCG with someone first.

Your images can improve too. I'm not going to rate unless you add the image credit.

• 4 years later...

Archived