Cards made of my own artworks

teramaster

I have a question, how many threads are we allowed to have?

Anyway, here are some cards of mine.

Artworks by me.

Harpie Warrior: lineart - pencil, color - Photoshop 7.0

Dark Angel Ryuyasha: lineart - pencil, colors - pencils and finishing touches with Photoshop

post_41027_1212865743_thumb.attach

post_41027_1212865769_thumb.attach

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that! I'm very satisfied with the grades!

Some of the following cards might not seem that original (such as the fusion of Red-Eyes and DM, probably many people did it already), but here they go. Also my artworks, my ideas for effects etc. All images are colored in Photoshop, linearts done by pencil. Some images had to be cropped to fit so they might not be ideal for cards... but what is done is done.

post_41027_1213910575_thumb.attach

post_41027_1213910598_thumb.attach

post_41027_1213910616_thumb.attach

post_41027_1213910634_thumb.attach

post_41027_1213910693_thumb.attach

post_41027_1213957743_thumb.attach

that's pretty hard to special summon...lol..well 8/10..

Which one are you referring to? Blaze or Red-Eyes? Cuz Red-Eyes is the one which is hard to sp.summon lol. But I appreciate your grade' date=' thanks!

[/quote']

no i was talking about blaze...and re-read your REBM it says it can't be fusion summoned except by fusion summon...that is really confusing and doesn't sound like it even makes sense.....

that's pretty hard to special summon...lol..well 8/10..

Which one are you referring to? Blaze or Red-Eyes? Cuz Red-Eyes is the one which is hard to sp.summon lol. But I appreciate your grade' date=' thanks!

[/quote']

no i was talking about blaze...and re-read your REBM it says it can't be fusion summoned except by fusion summon...that is really confusing and doesn't sound like it even makes sense.....

I saw that, yes, it's a mistake. It's supposed to be "special summoned except by Fusion Summon". Post edited.

very good card and very good pictures

blaze would very hard to summon

8.8/10

I thought Blaze was pretty easy to summon considering that she has 3300 power and 2000 burn power... oh well, not everyone plays fire spellcasters. Guess you and everyone else is right. Thanks for the comment! ^^

Archived