YU-GI-OH GX-the search for the legendary cards

Parion555

YU-GI-OH GX

THE SEARCH FOR

THE LEGENDARY CARDS

This is happening ten years after Jaden left the duel academy.

The characters are:

Max Yuki: Age:12

Info:This is the son of Jaden Yuki.He has brown hair and a black jacket.His arch rival is Danny Kaiba.

Danny Kaiba: Age:23

Info:This is Seto Kaibas couson.When Seto Kaiba went to another country,he gave his deck to his couson.But Danny managed to make Seto Kaibas deck stronger.

Jack Wheeler: Age:14

Info:This is Joey Wheelers son.When Jack was eight,he started working jobs after school so that he can gain money.Every month he gained one hundred dollars and he used that money to buy cards.So he has one of the strongest decks.Until now,he has spent 7200 dollars.

Booby Yugi: Age:10

Info:This is Yugi Mutos son.When Yugi and Tea got marryed,they got a baby.They named him Booby.When Booby was six,his father showed him how to play the YU-GI-OH game.It took Booby a whole year to master it.And when he mastered it,Yugi gave him his milenium puzle and his deck.Yugi told him that if he doesn’t belive in the heart of the cards,no matter how strong his cards are,he will never win a duel.

David Trusdale: Age:20

Info:This is the son of Zane Trusdale.One month after Zane and Alexis got marryed,they got a baby.Zane showed him some maners and at the age of 15,Zane gave David his deck.

Max Phoenix: Age:12

Info:Because Jaden and Aster were best friends when their babys were born,they named their both babys Max.Max Phoenix wasn’t as talented as Max Yuki,but,they both belived in the heart of the cards and that’s why they’ve never lost a duel.

Benny Bakura: Age:15

Info:This guy is Ryo Bakuras son.His mother died giving burth to him,and when he was 10 his father died,although,his father gave Benny his milenium key,and pegasuses milenium eye.But a few days after he gained the two milenium items,they fused with him,giving him,an alter-ego that posses evil powers.Altough,he can only turn into that alter-ego when he needs it the most.

CHAPTER ONE:THE SEARCH

Max Yuki is dueling against Max Phoenix.A crowd is gathered to watch the duel.

Max Yuki:DRAW!I activate polymerisation to fuse e-hero avian and e-hero bursttinatrix to special summon e-hero phoenix enforcer![ATK:2100]

Than i activate skyscraper,i set two more face-down cards and i end my turn.

Max Phoenix:DRAW!I set one face-down monster and i end my turn.

Max Yuki:DRAW!I attack with my phoenix enforcer!

Max Phoenix:Ha!My face-down monster is d-hero defender![ATK:100 DEF:2700]

Max Yuki:Agh!

Max Yuki:7400

Max Phoenix:8000

Max Yuki:I end my turn.

Max Phoenix:DRAW!I set one more face-down monster and i end my turn.

Max Yuki:DRAW!I summon e-hero sparkman[ATK:1600 DEF:1400]

And than i activate sparkblaster.Now because of sparkblasters effect,i can change your defender to attack position.Now my phoenix enforcer,attack defender!

Max Phoenix:I activate two rising energys.Now i discard two cards so i can increase defenders attack for one turn by 3000 ATK points.Now he has 3100 ATK!

Max Yuki:But because of skyscraper,my phoenix enforcer has also 3100 ATK!

Max Phoenix:So they will both be destroyed.

Defender suddenly exploded.But phoenix enforcer didn’t.

Max Phoenix:What!Your phoenix enforcer should have been destroyed!What’s going on!?

Max Yuki:That’s his effect.

Max Phoenix:Ha!?What effect?

Max Yuki:Hmph…phoenix enforcer isn’t destroyed by battle!

Max Phoenix:Agh!…I end my turn.

Max Yuki:DRAW!I activate shield crush.Your defence-position monster is destroyed.Now i activate miracle fusion and i fuse my e-hero phoenix enforcer and my e-hero sparkman to create my shining phoenix enforcer![ATK:2500]Than i activate double attack.Now by discarding uria from my hand,my phoenix enforcer can attack twice!Than i activate foolish burial to send my e-hero neos from my deck to my graveyard and than i activate o-oversoul to bring him back.Come forth,my e-hero neos![ATK:2500 DEF:2000]

Now i summon neo-spacian flare scarab[ATK:500]and than i attack twice with my e-hero shining phoenix enforcer,giving you a total of 5000 damage!Now i attack with my flare scarab!And now,i will finish you with my e-hero neos.Now neos,attack!

Max Yuki:7400

Max Phoenix:0000

More coming soon...

Booby Yugi: Age:10

Info:This is Yugi Mutos son.When Yugi and Tea got marryed' date='they got a baby.They named him Booby.When Booby was six,his father showed him how to play the YU-GI-OH game.It took Booby a whole year to master it.And when he mastered it,Yugi gave him his milenium puzle and his deck.Yugi told him that if he doesn’t belive in the heart of the cards,no matter how strong his cards are,he will never win a duel.

[/quote']

Wouldnt his last name be Mouto?

Archived