DBZ-Tenkaichi 3 and other related Games

Dad

I was bored so I decided to see if there were any cool vids by someone with some real skills, posted on youtube. But all I came across were vids of pure noobness! I'm sick of it!:x People are beginning to embaras this game and its a shame! Can you think of a game that has had its name embarrassed by noobs (excluding Yu-Gi-Oh)?

Guest JoshIcy

i never said it was destroyed by n00bs lol, because its a game that anyone can enjoy but too many people consider themselves good for it and there hardly is any great people at it.

I can say a game that will never be destroyed. |Street Fighter 3: Third Strike|. The controls are too precise and the more moves you know how to master on a dime, the more the game changes and puts you in a whole other league.

Guest JoshIcy

:shock: it may be easy lol, but when you play someone that is on the same level as you and you both know all the controls... finger burn can be crazy lol, my palm and fingers are rough because of this lol. Even one finger doesnt have the print anymore....

:shock: it may be easy lol' date=' but when you play someone that is on the same level as you and you both know all the controls... finger burn can be crazy lol, my palm and fingers are rough because of this lol. Even one finger doesnt have the print anymore....

[/quote']

Still no challenge since everyon one I've played was...no challenge at all.

Now thats a good reason! I wish I had online, Id play you if Dbz was compatible for online. Not only that but I totally agree with you. Beating everyone in sight is BORING. Specially if they are a noob to the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived