Ruby, the Legends: Infinite Card Set

The Ruby

[align=center]

Lets keep the intro short and simple. I'm gonna start an infinite Card Set, meaning, all the cards i make, will be part of 1 Set. That way, my cards combined will make a large number set, though my hope is at least 1000 cards.[/align]

[align=center]

Arethos, the Aqua Gaurdian

50952vj0.jpg

Disclaimer: The art used in this card was not of mine, but the crappy holo'ing effect was...

Credit

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play, from your hand or Graveyard, 1 Aqua-Type, 1 Sea Serpent-Type, and 1 Fish-Type Monster Card, and place it face-up in your Field Spell Card Zone. Once per turn, You may move to an adjacent unoccupied Card Zone. According to the zone this card is in, apply the following effect:

Monster: Discard 1 card, and both you and your opponent take 300 damage.

Spell & Trap: Once per turn, decrease this cards ATK by 400, to add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard, to your hand.

Field: Increase all Aqua, Sea Serpent, and Fish-Type Monster Cards ATK and DEF by 500, and treat this cards name as "Umi"[/align]

Guest JoshIcy

Overpowered much? Isnt there a card that can send 3 cards to the graveyard? and then you've got infinite spell spawning XD

ohhh........ i guess i misread your effect................ did you mean place the monster in the field zone or the removed cards in the field zone??????? cause i thought its the removed cards that gets placed in the field zone............. i think you should adjust your effect..... i can be confusing...

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play, from your hand or Graveyard, 1 Aqua-Type, 1 Sea Serpent-Type, and 1 Fish-Type Monster Card, and place it this card face-up in your Field Spell Card Zone. Once per turn, You may move to an adjacent unoccupied Card Zone. According to the zone this card is in, apply the following effect:

Monster: Discard 1 card, and both you and your opponent take 300 damage.

Spell & Trap: Once per turn, decrease this cards ATK by 400, to add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard, to your hand.

Field: Increase all Aqua, Sea Serpent, and Fish-Type Monster Cards ATK and DEF by 500, and treat this cards name as "Umi"

iv crossed out and bold some things.............i think this is how the effect should be like........ then again this is just my opinion..

Guest KAJN

I think you should ask Crab because I'm just the confusing effect guy so your effect I can't really get into my mind. If you had a confusing effect I would've helped you but sorry.

And remember holo after you make the card.

Archived