My Dark world deck please improve

I've posted my dark world deck a while ago but I've made a ton of changes to it. Please coment!

Monsters (20)

3 Silva Warlord of dark world

3 goldd wu lord of dark world

1 dark necrofear

2 broww huntsman of dark world

3 borron mad king of dark world

1 exiled force

3 Beige vanguard of dark world

1 gren tacticion of dark world

1 kahkki guerilla of dark world

1 morphing jar

Spells (14)

1 lightning vortex

1 card of safe return

1 brain control

1 card destruction

3 gateway to darkworld

1 MST

1 Monster Reborn

1 Riryoku

3 dark world lightning

1 dark world dealings

Traps (6)

1 dark deal

1 torental tribute

1 dust tornado

3 the forces of darkness

Please tell me how to make it better

-1 Silva

-1 Goldd

-1 Gateway To Darkworld

-2 Boron

-1 The Forces Of Darkness

+1 Dark Ruler Ha Des

+1 Sangan

+1 Card Of Safe Return

+1 Card Trader

+1 Mobius

I think Dark Ruler really supports this theme well. A friend of mine runs a very powerful Dark world deck, so I've seen first hand just how badly it can screw your opponent when paired with Dark World. You definitely need more Drawing with Card of Safe return. Dark world Lightning can handle Face-down Spells and Traps, but for annoyances like Swords or Gravity Bind, etc, you wanna be packing a Mobius. Card trader serves an excellent purpose here - you want to discard, but you only want to discard the right cards. So Card Trader is here to help you draw valuable discard fodder, as well as save you from dead draws. This deck needs a Sangan simply for search potential. 'Nuff said.

The thing with Mobius the frost monorch is that he's not dark world. if i needed to destroy my opponents spell or traps couldn't i just use a heavy storm or dust tornado? And dark world decks are strongest with silva and wu lord so i shouldn't take them out. Also gateway is a reborn card that i can use during my opponents turn. Last but not least, borron is a strong 4 star card that allows me to discard a card when he does damage.

I am aware of all this. You can distrust my opinion if you want, but I'm just saying - 3 of both Goldd and Silva is a bit much. I know they're pretty essential to the format, but they could be detrimental in your hand if you can't discard them.

Boron is nice, but he actually has limited use - chances are you aren't gonna need 3 of him. 2 TOPS, but not 3. And yeah, Mobius may not be dark world, but the beauty of the monarchs are that they are adaptable to most decks. You have plenty of Dark world monsters in here, so I don't think having one Mobius is going to hurt you.

=/ But reject my suggestions if you want.

I am aware of all this. You can distrust my opinion if you want' date=' but I'm just saying - 3 of both Goldd and Silva is a bit much. I know they're pretty essential to the format, but they could be detrimental in your hand if you can't discard them.

Boron is nice, but he actually has limited use - chances are you aren't gonna need 3 of him. 2 TOPS, but not 3. And yeah, Mobius may not be dark world, but the beauty of the monarchs are that they are adaptable to most decks. You have plenty of Dark world monsters in here, so I don't think having one Mobius is going to hurt you.

=/ But reject my suggestions if you want.

[/quote']

Okay i see

max out dark world dealings do it' date=' now

[/quote']

Dark World Lightning is better than Dark World Dealings.

-1 Riryoku

-1 Dark World Dealings

+1 Premature Burial

+1 Card of Safe Return

Card Trader wouldn't be good in this Deck.

Khakki and Gren fail.

I summon Prime Material Dragon, I win.

Seriously your only answer to it is Riyroku, or maybe exiled force or Kahki(I'm not positive you can negate these effects with PMD). Your deck needs 3 card of safe return for speed. Gren and Kahki are side material. Look at my Dark World Turbo deck for a better version of Dark World.

Archived