Crestcent Cards

Noble Legend

[align=center]Some cards I made while I was bored... And very tired, hehe.

Please comment on Balance and the card OCG (OCG mostly).

62347vg7.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Summoned, both players select 1 Level 4 monster from their respective Decks and Special Summon them to the field in face-up Attack Position (they cannot attack this turn). If this card is removed from the field by battle, each player takes damage equal to the combined DEF of both Special Summoned monsters.

62347ml6.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Crestcent Counter on this card (max.1). By removing 1 Crestcent Counter from this card, negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard by battle, if this card has 1 Crestcent Counter on this card, both players can draw 1 card from their respective Decks.

[spoiler=disclaimer]

None of the card images are my own, I do not take any credit for the card images. Full credit goes to the original artists of these cards.

[/align]

i dont think you cap Summoned' date=' unless in front of words like Normal, Special, etc.

really nice cards though 9.3/10

BTW; did you mean to spell Cresent that way o.O

[/quote']

yeah, Summoned is always capped, and yeah, Crestcent is meant to be spelt that way. :P I was fighting between myself to call them Cresent or Crestcent, so I figured Crestcent was more original. :)

Thanks for the nice rate too :D

No problem' date=' and u just tought me an OCG fix, -_-

lol, ^_^ thanks xD

[/quote']

You're very much welcome. I still need to learn lots more OCG, though I wasn't sure.. This was the part i wasn't sure on...

"....When this card is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard by battle, if this card has 1 Crestcent Counter on this card..."

i think that is correct...

i use to think there were "" around crestcent

but i guess not...

I looked up some cards and they didn't have "" around Counters. So just thought I'd leave them out, I usually put them in, but since I saw that cards didnt have "" Im not gonna put them in.

Archived