Kyuubi No Kitsune

Neiko

A quick card i made a while ago.

I have the image credit under the image.

Enjoy.

dwzzp3.jpg

Effect- When this card is Succesfully Summoned you may add 1 Field Spell from your Deck to your Hand.

As long as this card remains face-up on the Field this card's type is also treated as Fairy and Beast.

Once per turn if this card attacks your opponent's Monster whose ATK points are higher than this card's then destroy this card without applying damage calculation. While this card is in your Graveyard all Monsters in your Hand are decreased by 1 level. Every Stand-by phase this card is in your Graveyard you must pay 1000 life points(this is not optional).

multi effects cards' date='eh.It can...

-give way to some high-level monsters

-help field spell strategy

-good in spellcaster,fairy,beast decks

Score:8.47/10

[/quote']

Well i know it's a pretty powerful card. But i tried to balance it by making you pay 1000 when it's in the Grave which is really easy since it's so weak. But yeah i guess it is alittle OP...My bad:(

I like it. Some OCG errors:

Field Spell Card, Fairy-Type, Beast-Type, Standby Phase, etc...

I think it is balanced paying 1000 LP each Standby.

Just imagine, this card on a WATER deck.

A Legendary Ocean + This card = You can add ALO from your deck, then play it and all your WATER monsters will have their level decreased by 2!!! in just 1 turn. COMBO!!!!

8.1/10

Guest JoshIcy

OCG is a tad off but I wont pester unless you ask. The card itself is rather unique and I respect that, kudos to you. As for balance, I think a free 2500 ATK monster per turn is really overpowered, added to the fact that the effects can accumulate. But the 1000LP payment does prevent abuse, so great job ^_^.

9/10 :D

Successfully isn't i believe but Summoned is i think ill check Wikia later.

Thanks blazenz and Icyblue, Icy if you want to point out the errors i can fix the card. I don't mind..

Cryo. I dont want to remove any effects. But thanks anyway.

Well I think it is perfectly balanced (which is more than can be said for many Official cards) and apart from the OCG the only real problem I can see is rather pitiful. It's the name. A KYUUBI no Kitsune is an elite servant of Inari and for balance reasons this card's ATK points are definitely not elite (also the picture doesn't have nine tales that are visible). Perhaps change the name to something less extravagant, it might be a good idea to make a whole deck's worth of Kitsune cards; I know all the Furry Freaks will love them! Also I believe this wording is correct:

When this monster is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned successfully, you may add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your Hand. This card is also treated as Beast-Type and Fairy-Type while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn, if this card attacks a monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK higher than the ATK of this card, destroy this monster immediately with this card's effect without applying damage calculation. If this card is in your Graveyard, downgrade all monsters in your hand by 1 Level. While this card is in the Graveyard, pay 1000 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases (this is not optional).

The part about 'or in the Graveyard' can easily be removed if its not actually part of the effect meaning I misunderstood your meaning (ew i repeated a word *shiver*). Anyways great card.

Accualy.

Kyuubi= Nine Tails.

Kitsune=Fox

No= just somthing the japanese put there i dont know of its eaning.

This card's name has nothing to do with this inari guy... look it up.

You do not have to state all the Summoning deals. Just Summoned.

The rest just meh. Thanks.

Well I think it is perfectly balanced (which is more than can be said for many Official cards) and apart from the OCG the only real problem I can see is rather pitiful. It's the name. A KYUUBI no Kitsune is an elite servant of Inari and for balance reasons this card's ATK points are definitely not elite (also the picture doesn't have nine tales that are visible). Perhaps change the name to something less extravagant' date=' it might be a good idea to make a whole deck's worth of Kitsune cards; I know all the Furry Freaks will love them! Also I believe this wording is correct:

When this monster is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned successfully, you may add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your Hand. This card is also treated as Beast-Type and Fairy-Type while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn, if this card attacks a monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK higher than the ATK of this card, destroy this monster immediately with this card's effect without applying damage calculation. If this card is in your Graveyard, downgrade all monsters in your hand by 1 Level. While this card is in the Graveyard, pay 1000 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases (this is not optional).

The part about 'or in the Graveyard' can easily be removed if its not actually part of the effect meaning I misunderstood your meaning (ew i repeated a word *shiver*). Anyways great card. [/quote']

What?!?! I got lost at "elite servant of Inari..."

Card names don't matter so much, just as long as they fit the card picture..

This card's effect isn't overpowered in my opinion. I think it's (er.. for lack of a better word) 'bloated'. You put a bunch of effects together into one mosnter card and, in hopes of balancing it, you gave it a self-destruct effect, low stats, and a powerful self-burn effect. What this does isn't balance the card, just makes it seem balanced.

This card wouldn't be in a deck purely because it takes out your LP too quickly. You get this guy in the grave (which is pretty easy, seeing as it kills itself in battle) and its 1000 LP per Standby Phase (that's 2000 LP each round: 1 for you, 1 for them). So you die in 4 turns if you started off with full LP, which you usally wouldn't have. However, if you decreased the LP loss, this card would become overpowered... so, there's no good way to balance a card with such an effect like this, you might as well get rid of it.. sorry for the pessimism.

Accualy.

Kyuubi= Nine Tails.

Kitsune=Fox

No= just somthing the japanese put there i dont know of its eaning.

This card's name has nothing to do with this inari guy... look it up.

You do not have to state all the Summoning deals. Just Summoned.

The rest just meh. Thanks.

Some cards just make no sense.

Promethus is a Titan who brought fire to Man,but Yugioh card version depicts him as a DARK Fiend.

Archived