The Newest Pirate is aboard

RickiMinaj

[align=center]k0m2wg.jpg

When this card is summoned, select 1 other monster on the field. The selected monster is treated as a WATER Warrior-Type monster. When a WATER Warrior-Type monster destroys a monster by battle, increase the ATK of this card by 200 and inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, both players take damage equal to half the ATK of this card.[/align]

[align=center]b61r28.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card gains 200 ATK for each card in your hand. When this card destroys a monster by battle, randomly select 1 card in each player's hand and remove it from play. Then, during your next Draw Phase, if you draw a card with the same Type (Monster, Spell or Trap) as either card removed from play by this effect, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

8wazqf.jpg

When you activate "Shinato's Ark", it is placed on your Field Spell Card Zone and treated as a Field Spell Card with the following effect:

- This card cannot be used to Ritual Summon a monster.All WATER Warrior-Type monsters gain 500 ATK. When a WATER Warrior-Type monster is destroyed, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the destroyed monster X 200.

qqzno4.jpg

Once per turn, you can return 1 card from your hand to the bottom of your Deck to have this card lose 1000 ATK until the End Phase. If you activate this effect, this card can attack your opponent directly this turn. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, both players pick up cards from their respective Decks until they pick up a monster that can be Normal Summoned, and Special Summon it. Both players send any other cards picked up to the Graveyard. During your next End Phase, all monsters Special Summoned by this effect are destroyed, and both players take damage equal to the ATK of the monster they Special Summoned.[/align]

OCG has been corrected thnx to blackwind

Guest JoshIcy

Balance is iffy... I dont know how much on that spot but i can say that this effect is great ^_^, keep making more and cross referencing balance issues lol. This set seems a hair trigger from being overpowered lulz.

Again, a great card Gphaku ^_^

Grace:

"When you activate "Shinato's Ark", it is placed on your Field Spell Card Zone and treated as a Field Spell Card with the following effect:

- This card cannot be used to Ritual Summon a monster. WATER Warrior-Type gain 500 ATK. When a WATER Warrior-Type monster is destroyed, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the destroyed monster X 200."

Blackbeard:

"Once per turn, you can return 1 card from your hand to the bottom of your Deck to have this card lose 1000 ATK until the End Phase. [sounds horrible, but this is latest OCG :/] If you activate this effect, this card can attack your opponent directly this turn. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, both players pick up cards from their respective Decks until they pick up a monster that can be Normal Summoned, and Special Summon it. Both players send any other cards picked up to the Graveyard. During your next End Phase, all monsters Special Summoned by this effect are destroyed, and both players take damage equal to the ATK of the monster they Special Summoned."

Sinbad:

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card gains 200 ATK for each card in your hand. When this card destroys a monster by battle, randomly select 1 card in each player's hand and remove it from play. Then, during your next Draw Phase, if you draw a card with the same Type (Monster, Spell or Trap) as either card removed from play by this effect, inflict 500 damage to your opponent."

lolz

the grammar i have for sinbad is right

i even asked mozuko hantouro

he's my boss

i work for KTHQ

he knows all about the ygo gramatical crap

i even made him go over it

so i know sinbad is right

using his example [sounds horrible, but this is latest OCG :/] in the card effect too?

lols jk jk

i did Blackbeard

but i failed

do i have to put the

I didn't understand half of your post. :P

Sinbad's OCG is off, sorry. Not by much, but if anything, it's pretty outdated. ;)

My only doubts are about Grace. I don't think neither your original OCG nor my suggestions are correct, but it's the best I can do.

At any rate, these are only suggestions, feel free to use whichever OCG you find more appropriate ;)

• 10 months later...

Archived