PLZ PLZ PLZ, comment/rate/suggestion

lalolalo

Ok, I'm trying to make a new set "Angelus" monsters, but first I need get this card rated/comment, etc...

85482hr7.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 "Angelus" monsters on your side of the field. This card is unnaffected by your opponent's Trap Cards. Once per turn you can remove 1 "Angelus" monster from your Graveyard to roll a six-sided dice, active one of the following effects acording to th result:

1 - Destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field.

2 - Destroy 1 card on your side of the field.

3 - Your opponent discards 2 card from their hand.

4 - You discard 2 cards from your hand.

5 - Your opponent draws 1 card from their Deck.

6 - You draw 1 card from your Deck.

85482vm4.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. Each time a Trap Card is actived put 1 Angelus Counter on this card (max. 7). Once per turn you can remove 4 Angelus Counters from this card to negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it.

85482wg2.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned change it to Defense Position. Once per turn during your Draw Phase (before your draw) you can add 1 "Angelus - Carmin" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand instead of conducting your draw normally.

85482dv1.jpg

85482xx5.jpg

85482rt3.jpg

I would really appreciate if you see any OCG error, so plz let me know if you see any. Thx

Archived