(finished) 400 points-Anime and Manga cards only

VladAshram

The challenge is to remake cards only shown in the anime show or manga. Please use yugioh.wikia.com

Rule1-If yugioh.wikia.com provides info for a card data please use.

2-Effects may vary as long as it is similar/better ocg

3-If you are caught cheating you are disqualified and reported

4- If data isn't provided please have fun and be realistic

You are judjed on a combination of quanity and quality of the cards. contest ends July 10, 2008.

prizes 1st 400 points

2nd 100 points

3rd 50 points

Cool, what are the prizes? Effects and pictures from yugioh.wikia.com

76110nf6.jpg

76110yf3.jpg

76110js4.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Legend of Heart". When a monster you control is declared as an attack target, you can redirect the attack to this card and select 1 Effect Monster in your Graveyard; this card gains the effect(s) of the selected monster. When this card is attacked, you can remove from play any number of monsters from

your Graveyard to redirect the attack to the attacking monster and multiply the ATK by an amount equal to the number of monsters removed this way.

76110gw1.jpg

76110nc3.jpg

76110rn9.jpg

76110lf6.jpg

76110ro4.jpg

76110hc7.jpg

76110gb5.jpg

76110ev6.jpg

76110nb7.jpg

I'll add more later.

There this card from the Frog Prince episode

Amphibian_Angel_card.jpg

[spoiler=Here's the effect]This card can be Tribute Summoned by Tributing up to 3 "Frog" monsters (other than "Frog the Jam"). This card gains the following effects depending on the number of monsters Tributed for the Tribute Summon of this card:

● 1, 2 or 3: This card cannot be selected as an attack target.

● 2 or 3: When this monster is Tribute Summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

● 3: When this monster is Tribute Summoned, Special Summon as many "Frog" monsters (other than "Frog the Jam") as possible from your Graveyard.

There's another card in thatepisode but I don't think I'll be uploading that card because the pics are awful.

I hope im not to late, i would like to post these cards:

84245mr0.jpg84245fh1.jpg84245se8.jpg

84245ct9.jpg

84245zw0.jpg

This card can only be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned if "Celestial Sword - Eatos" is face-up on your side of the field. If there are no monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Remove from play cards from the top of your opponent's Graveyard until you reach a non-Monster Card. Increase this card's ATK by the total ATK of the Monster Cards removed by this effect. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Guardian Dreadscythe" from your hand or Deck.

84245ug0.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Guardian Eatos". When this card is Special Summoned, you can select 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard, and equip it to this card. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you must discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card to your side of the field. While this card is face-up on the field, you cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon, Special Summon, or Set any other monsters.

84245dm2.jpg84245qy3.jpg84245ay3.jpg84245fn7.jpg

[align=center]i thought i would enter with 2 set actaly lol

Pictures for the cards where fond on Google or yugioh.wiki.com i do not take creadit in anyway.

Effects/Descrpition where obtained from yugioh.wiki.com exspect for Knight of Landstar and Grappler of Landstar.

First Landstar

REAL-004.jpgREAL-005.jpg

REAL-006.jpgREAL-003.jpg

REAL-002.jpg

Second Kuriboh Brothers :)

REAL-008.jpgREAL-009.jpg

REAL-010.jpgREAL-011.jpg

All 4 have the same effect.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck by the effect of "Five Star Twilight", "Kuribabylon", or "Kuribandit". This card cannot be offered as a Tribute except by the effect of "Kuribabylon" or "Kuribandit". By discarding 1 Trap Card from your hand to the Graveyard, this card can decrease an opponent's monster's ATK by 300 points.

REAL-007.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 each of "Kuriba", "Kuribe, "Kuribi", "Kuribu" and "Kuriboh" you control. If there are 1 each of "Kuriba", "Kuribe, "Kuribi", "Kuribu" and "Kuriboh" in your Graveyard, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon them from your Graveyard. The ATK of this card is equal to the total ATK of the Tributed monsters.

REAL-012.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 each of "Kuriboh", "Kuriba", "Kuribe", "Kuribi", and "Kuribu". During either player's turn, you can Tribute this card to draw 5 cards from your Deck. Any monsters drawn by this effect are sent to the Graveyard.

REAL-013.jpg

I chose these becuse they made me laught with stupidity when i first saw them, plus there cute lol![/align]

My entries:

Doppelganger

[spoiler=Yu-Gi-Oh]doppelgangerjpanimegxjpaq1.jpg

[spoiler=Yu-Gi-Oh GX]doppelgangerjpanimegxjpox6.jpg

[spoiler=Roulette Spider]rouspijpgset161108set2eyz7.jpg

Card Lore:

Pay half of your Life Points. Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field with the highest ATK, toss a coin, and activate 1 of the following effects:

●Heads: Roll a six-sided die once. Treat your opponent's Monster Card Zone as #'s 1-5, counting from your right. The selected monster attacks a monster that is in the same Monster Card Zone as the die result. (if there is no monster in this Monster Card Zone, or if the attacking monster is in this card zone, roll again). If the die result is 6, the selected monster attacks your opponent's Life Points directly.

●Tails: Roll a six-sided die once. Treat your Monster Card Zone as #'s 1-5, counting from your right. The selected monster attacks a monster in your Monster Card Zone of the same number (if there is no monster in this Monster Card Zone, roll again). If the die result is 6, the selected monster attacks your Life Points directly.

I´ll enter with with my new- Shargingan cards!

mrz1iq.jpg

50546sd5.jpg

50546al0.jpg

This card can only be equiped to monster that have "Sharingan" or "Mangekyu Sharingan". Place this card in the same zone as"Sharingan" or "Mangekyu Sharingan" This card and the card equiped to this card is unaffected by spell, traps or the effect of an effect monster card. When you activate this card, destroy all cards on your side of the filed except this card an the mosnter equiped to this card. You must also discard all cards in your hand to the the gravyard and remove all cards in your gravyard from play. The monster equpid to this card can attak your opponent lifepoints directly. If your opponent controls "Tobi" this card is destroyd and removed from play. Increase your opponents lifeponts by 200 for every "Itachi" on the field on your standby-phase. You must pay 500 lifeponts each time you declare an attak. When you have 1000 lifepoints or lower, destroy this card. You opponets must show his/her hand every and his/her face-down cards every draw-phase. If your opponent has nine or more cards on his/her side of the field, He/she wins the duel.

[align=center]My entry

Magic:

Pride to Win

35419jj0.jpg

Card Lore

This card can only be Activated if you have "Surge Striker" on your side of the field. If the Selected monster declares an Attack against a monster with a higher ATK points, both monster's get sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Surge Striker" during your End Phase.

Monster:

Surge Striker

35419cc1.jpg

Card Lore

If this card attacks a face-up Defense Position monster, you can destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation. If you use this effect, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step.

Chase Scouter

35419qs6.jpg

Card Lore

When this card destroys an opponent's Defense Position monster by battle inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Burning Skull Head

35419rh0.jpg

Card Lore

When this card is Special Summoned, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Silver Spirit - Ukyo

35419od8.jpg

Card Lore

When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Silver Spirit - Sakyo" from your Graveyard.

Silver Spirit - Sakyo

35419ca1.jpg

Card Lore

When this card is successfully summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Silver Spirit - Ukyo" from your Graveyard.

Clear Vicious Knight

35419vh9.jpg

Card Lore

This card is not treated as a DARK monster while it is face-up on the field. If your opponent controls a monster, you can Normal Summon this card with 1 Tribute. If you have no other monster in your field except this card, increase the ATK of this card by equal to the opponent's monster's with more original ATK until the end of turn.

Fossil Machine Skullwagon

35419to9.jpg

Card Lore

1 Rock-Type monster in your Graveyard + 1 Level 5 or 6 Machine-Type monster in your opponent's Graveyard.

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Fossil Fusion".

i Hope this Entry will be good,

Good luck to everyone else who is entering this Competition.

Thanks,

Code Y.C.M

[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived